Kerbal EDU dead. Our licences are not working.

If any Squad staff or moderators have any information or suggestions, I would appreciate it. 

I first learned KSP because I was asked to. I work for a large public library and they had bought about 50 Kerbal EDU licenses from Teacher Gaming with a view to running sessions with students and the community.  I was tasked with teaching the sessions.  My very first posts on this forum are about getting up to speed in an absurdly short time :-)

As of more recently, we have been running a Kerbal Club with high-school age students.  It is not like regular KSP, and there is a logon that is set up for each PC. 

Unfortunately, last night we discovered we could not log on.  We were just locked out.  It turns out Teacher Gaming has gone out of business. Their website has little information except "Instructions will be released soon."  Honestly, the support has been poor for years.  We are still on version 1.4.5.

https://teachergaming.com

Is their anyway to work out something where we could get some sort of credit for new KSP licenses or something to that effect?  The current financial year is over here in NZ, and there is a lot of pressure for budget cutting, so there is a not a spare few thousand dollars to replace all these licenses. Or if there is anyone who can either PM me or pass this onto to someone at Squad or Take Two who might be able to assist, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hello @Klapaucius. I'll DM you about this. For any other educators with a pre-existing KerbalEdu account that find themselves in a similar situation, please reach out to our customer support team, or DM me directly. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, FleshJeb said:

If you aren't able to get a quick solution, I can temporarily share my Steam library with your students. I could probably round up a few other people who would do the same.

Thank you very much for the offer. Unfortunately, Steam does not play well with our public library network (it is actually on sale there at the moment, and we contemplated that).  I've been messaged by the KSP staff and they are very helpful, so I think this will be sorted out.  Thank you very much @KSPStar and @JustJimfor your assistance :)