Searching for automatic rendezvous mod

I'm searching for a mod that could rendezvous 2 craft with a reasonably low relative speed. Docking i can do myself, but i'm really bad at making a good rendezvous. So please, if you know a mod that could do that respond to this post. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Hotel26 said:

MechJeb does this and much, much more.

If you watch it work carefully, it is also a good teacher.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you! I will try MechJeb once it updates to 1.12.1 (And 1.12.2 when it comes out)

49 minutes ago, Caerfinon said:

I use Throttle Controlled Avionics for this. It works very well. 

Great idea! For now i just use the newest version but i will indeed try this if i use an older version.

On 7/10/2021 at 7:52 AM, Crazy Inventor said:

Thank you! I will try MechJeb once it updates to 1.12.1 (And 1.12.2 when it comes out)

just download mechjeb DEV version from CKAN it is for 1.12.1. Note you will have to do some setting tinkering to get mechjeb dev release pop up.

Edited by Rocketry101
Spelling fix

I haven’t updated MJ from whatever version was working in 1.11; it’s working fine in 1.12 despite a pop-up warning on game launch. Perhaps there’s some module deep in one mode or another that needs updating, but rendezvous works just fine. No need to mess with dev versions

12 hours ago, Rocketry101 said:

just download mechjeb DEV version from CKAN it is for 1.12.1. Note you will have to do some setting tinkering to get mechjeb dev release pop up.

Ok! I will try that. Thank you.

11 hours ago, fourfa said:

I haven’t updated MJ from whatever version was working in 1.11; it’s working fine in 1.12 despite a pop-up warning on game launch. Perhaps there’s some module deep in one mode or another that needs updating, but rendezvous works just fine. No need to mess with dev versions

I'll rather wait for MechJeb to get updated but thank you nonetheless.

Edited by Crazy Inventor
Typo fix

On 7/10/2021 at 7:52 AM, Crazy Inventor said:

Great idea! For now i just use the newest version but i will indeed try this if i use an older version.

Mechjeb overheats during ascent gravity turn is more of a effecent mod but mechjeb helps with rendezvous.

• 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.