[1.12.5] Kcalbeloh System Planet Pack (v1.1.7) - A journey to a black hole (April 9, 2024)

Jason Kerman

On 1/14/2023 at 3:13 AM, Lattina2517 said:

Thank you I managed to get it working by removing the multisolarpanel.cfg from the folder and everything works i hope I didn't break something else tho

Did you remove the one inside Kcalbeloh folder or in somewhere else?

4 hours ago, nathan_goes_boom said:

I installed the mod and it works great but the black hole accretion disk is all messed up. it is white and red and it looks like a blob. is there anything i can do about it? thanks 

It's because you installed an older version of Singularity. The newest version can fix it.

18 hours ago, Bulltoad said:

Hi, I'm playing on Kcalbeloh in 1.12.5 with the latest version of Kopernicus. Today I just noticed that the wormholes around both Jool and Sera are gone. Can anyone help?

check whether you have disabled wormholes in the setting config and whether you have KopernicusExpansions folder in your gamedata. Wormholes will be automatically disabled if KopernicusExpansions are missing. Also, if your are using a black skybox, the wormholes will be invisiable, but the orbit lines will still be visiable. If you still cannot find the issue, you can send your log so that I can have a look.

42 minutes ago, Mutantbard64 said:

im playing in 1.12.5 and the sunflares are just the stock ones I have all the dependencies installed so whats the deal? @Jason Kerman please help.

Can you send your logs?

@Jason Kermanok so before when i asked you about how fix something on the sunflares i reinstalled the game and i got an issue its this one it said tweakscale is not installed correctly! some of its required support DLL files are missing. there is no way to proceed; without these files, Tweakscale will not work properly, and your saves and craft files will be corrupted! missing class: the invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module. this is a showstopper problem. you should click ok to close ksp, then reinstall tweakscale. if you choose to continue running ksp, your saves may be unrecoverably corrupted, even if it seems to be working correctly. make back ups now! you may find the S.A.V.E mod helpful for this. your ksp is running from D:/steamstuff2/steamapps/common/kerbal space program/. but i did reinstall tweakscale and nothing happens and its only when kclabeloh system is installed. 

Edited by Mutantbard64

57 minutes ago, Mutantbard64 said:

@Jason Kermanok so before when i asked you about how fix something on the sunflares i reinstalled the game and i got an issue its this one it said tweakscale is not installed correctly! some of its required support DLL files are missing. there is no way to proceed; without these files, Tweakscale will not work properly, and your saves and craft files will be corrupted! missing class: the invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module. this is a showstopper problem. you should click ok to close ksp, then reinstall tweakscale. if you choose to continue running ksp, your saves may be unrecoverably corrupted, even if it seems to be working correctly. make back ups now! you may find the S.A.V.E mod helpful for this. your ksp is running from D:/steamstuff2/steamapps/common/kerbal space program/. but i did reinstall tweakscale and nothing happens and its only when kclabeloh system is installed. 

I'm not able to help if no logs are presented

Is anyone interested in writing some part of science definitions? It doesn't require any modding skills but will take me a LOT of time to write all of them myself. If some people can help, it will be much faster and I can put more time on other features such as parallax scatters or new volumetric clouds. Feel free to DM me if you are interested. Your help will be sincerely appreciated!

Uhh... I'm having problems with this mod and Spectra. Whenever I use this mod, all the atmospheres turn to a single color (Kerbin Blue, Eve-Purple, Jool-Green, etc.) This only happens when there are three folders in the GameData folder at the same time; Spectra, KcalbelohSystem, and KopernicusExpansion. If someone is experiencing this problem please let me know or let me know a solution. (That does not require removing Spectra) Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, this mod breaks with TweakScale installed. Whenever I start my game, I get a popup saying from TweakScale saying that DLL files are missing with the error "Missing class: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module".

In the log, the full error is:

[TweakScale] ERROR: System.NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module.
  at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.get_Location () [0x00006] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Modding.ReflectionTypeLoadExceptionHandler+FailedAssembly..ctor (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x000b8] in <3a1e5be8c8bf4d7cb62e9bf5397ce391>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Modding.ReflectionTypeLoadExceptionHandler.LogReflectionTypeLoadExceptionInfo (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00021] in <3a1e5be8c8bf4d7cb62e9bf5397ce391>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Modding.ReflectionTypeLoadExceptionHandler.Assembly_GetTypes_Prefix (System.Reflection.Assembly __instance, System.Type[]& __result) [0x0000c] in <3a1e5be8c8bf4d7cb62e9bf5397ce391>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Reflection.Assembly.System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes_Patch1(System.Reflection.Assembly)
  at KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Find.ByQualifiedName (System.String qn) [0x00039] in <1e3c19e0f1054025907fef85b1a03a48>:0 
  at KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Finder.FindByQualifiedName (System.String qn) [0x00000] in <1e3c19e0f1054025907fef85b1a03a48>:0 
  at TweakScale.Startup.Start () [0x000a3] in <62ab179107a144c5a3808f0cd36a9f76>:0  at error:0 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[TweakScale] "Houston, we have a problem!" about missing DLLs was displayed (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Now, I installed this mod and a few others at the same time, so I removed all the folders one at a time until it worked again, and doing this I figured out that it's KopernicusExpansion that's breaking it.

If I remove that folder, and nothing else, it doesn't show any error.

So what could be the problem? I tried reinstalling TweakScale and that didn't fix it, so nothing should be wrong there.

Thanks!

LOG: https://file.io/kIPJxmUeeT6C

EDIT: Just saw that someone else had posted this aswell. Added log file.

Edited by Tntman93

57 minutes ago, Tntman93 said:

For some reason, this mod breaks with TweakScale installed. Whenever I start my game, I get a popup saying from TweakScale saying that DLL files are missing with the error "Missing class: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module".

In the log, the full error is:

[TweakScale] ERROR: System.NotSupportedException: The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic module.
  at System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder.get_Location () [0x00006] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Modding.ReflectionTypeLoadExceptionHandler+FailedAssembly..ctor (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x000b8] in <3a1e5be8c8bf4d7cb62e9bf5397ce391>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Modding.ReflectionTypeLoadExceptionHandler.LogReflectionTypeLoadExceptionInfo (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00021] in <3a1e5be8c8bf4d7cb62e9bf5397ce391>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Modding.ReflectionTypeLoadExceptionHandler.Assembly_GetTypes_Prefix (System.Reflection.Assembly __instance, System.Type[]& __result) [0x0000c] in <3a1e5be8c8bf4d7cb62e9bf5397ce391>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Reflection.Assembly.System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes_Patch1(System.Reflection.Assembly)
  at KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Find.ByQualifiedName (System.String qn) [0x00039] in <1e3c19e0f1054025907fef85b1a03a48>:0 
  at KSPe.Util.SystemTools+Type+Finder.FindByQualifiedName (System.String qn) [0x00000] in <1e3c19e0f1054025907fef85b1a03a48>:0 
  at TweakScale.Startup.Start () [0x000a3] in <62ab179107a144c5a3808f0cd36a9f76>:0  at error:0 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[TweakScale] "Houston, we have a problem!" about missing DLLs was displayed (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Now, I installed this mod and a few others at the same time, so I removed all the folders one at a time until it worked again, and doing this I figured out that it's KopernicusExpansion that's breaking it.

If I remove that folder, and nothing else, it doesn't show any error.

So what could be the problem? I tried reinstalling TweakScale and that didn't fix it, so nothing should be wrong there.

Thanks!

LOG: https://file.io/kIPJxmUeeT6C

EDIT: Just saw that someone else had posted this aswell. Added log file.

I don't suppose you tried to install any KopernicusExpansion things seperate?  Everything you need on the KopernicusExpansion front should be included with the mod.  Other than that, no other ideas here, sorry..

EDIT:  I did some looking at the new KopernicusExpansion, and they are bundling a "RunSharp.dll" I don't understand the use case for in their releases.  It's a longshot, but maybe it was included by accident.  Try removing it maybe?

Edited by R-T-B

50 minutes ago, R-T-B said:

I don't suppose you tried to install any KopernicusExpansion things seperate?  Everything you need on the KopernicusExpansion front should be included with the mod.  Other than that, no other ideas here, sorry..

EDIT:  I did some looking at the new KopernicusExpansion, and they are bundling a "RunSharp.dll" I don't understand the use case for in their releases.  It's a longshot, but maybe it was included by accident.  Try removing it maybe?

Yeah no, just installed the one that was included. Didn't have it before either.

Anyways, I'll try removing that file and seeing if it works.

3 hours ago, R-T-B said:

I removed the file and it uh, works? This feels like it'll definitely cause problems later down the road, I mean it's 194 kb of something, and it probably serves a purpose. Anyways, this is KSP so it's a good enough fix.

Thanks, would literally never have figured this out otherwise!