[1.12.5] Kcalbeloh System Planet Pack (v1.1.4) - A journey to a black hole (Nov 11, 2023)

Jason Kerman

On 4/12/2023 at 8:19 AM, Jason Kerman said:

I'm glad to let you know Kcalbeloh System is available on CKAN!

Currently the newest version on CKAN is v1.0.1 since CKAN skips the alpha version, but I will push stable version of v1.0.3 soon after some fixes.

YESSSS! :D

Edited by Toaster355

Hi guys! Recently I still need help to write some science definitions. Since there are still a lot of them pending and it will take me so much time on my own. It doesn't require any modding skill, only writing. You don't even need writing skills with the help of chatGPT. If you are interested, feel free to send me a message. Also, thanks again for all who have already helped!

btw, the current finished science definitions include: Kcalbeloh (GPT), Onrefni, Rouqea, Iomena (GPT), Uleg (GPT), Maelg, Mehtna, Meiuqer, Sedah (GPT), Suluco (GPT), Anneheg, and Wormholes

Edited by Jason Kerman

Hi, great mod! Was playing with it a bit with JNSQ, but then deleted JNSQ and wanted to play this planet pack, but when switching home world to Efil, all launch sites seems to drift around the planet and then teleporting back to their location. In KSC there is a visual bug with some kind of black halo when looking down, and the sky is black. Unfortunatly, i forgot to take screenshoots, but here's a log, will post screenshoots later. No rescale is applied, but Sigma Dimensions is installed.

KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lBDLfikzsXxH6RgKa1SZ5wVca9O1Zf97/view?usp=sharing

9 hours ago, MikoYurei said:

Hi, great mod! Was playing with it a bit with JNSQ, but then deleted JNSQ and wanted to play this planet pack, but when switching home world to Efil, all launch sites seems to drift around the planet and then teleporting back to their location. In KSC there is a visual bug with some kind of black halo when looking down, and the sky is black. Unfortunatly, i forgot to take screenshoots, but here's a log, will post screenshoots later. No rescale is applied, but Sigma Dimensions is installed.

KSP.log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lBDLfikzsXxH6RgKa1SZ5wVca9O1Zf97/view?usp=sharing

It's a known issue of KSP/Kopernicus, currently not fixable on my side.

The full release of kcalbelohs parallax configs will be coming soon, i finished them a few days ago and jason is making his final touches to it. In future there may be custom models to replace the placeholders currently taken from stock parallax 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 2:57 PM, chaos113 said:

The full release of kcalbelohs parallax configs will be coming soon, i finished them a few days ago and jason is making his final touches to it. In future there may be custom models to replace the placeholders currently taken from stock parallax 

Great!

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Jason Kerman said:

Isn't it the light of the tower?

Nope, look more to the right and up.. also for some reason its darker than in-game so either turn your screen a bit or turn up the brightness