[1.12.5] Kcalbeloh System Planet Pack (v1.1.7) - A journey to a black hole (April 9, 2024)

Jason Kerman

zqCBME3.jpg

This is when the color is abnormal.

Game Version: KSP 1.12.3

Scatterer Version:0.0831

Kopernicus Version:AnyVersion

This problem occurs randomly when scatterer and Kopernicus are used together, and is not related to this mod.
There is no good way to modify this at the moment. (unless using a scatterer version below 0.0831)

Edited by DY_ZBX
Description of the problem.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 12:15 AM, Jason Kerman said:

April 04, 2022: Beta 1.1

• Compatibility with Community Resource Pack.
  • Add rescale options for 2.5x and 10x rescale. (SigmaDimensions Required)
  • New texture for Kcalbeloh's accretion disk.
  • Animated cloud bands for Aciore.
  • Other minor changes and bug fixes.

Beta 1.1 has been out!

If you have any questions, or suggestions, want to report bugs, or want to share your screenshots, don't be hesitate to join my discord server!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Efrenlee said:

Does it fit with RSS

Yes. You can turn on 10x rescale in the setting config. It's in /GameData/KcalbelohSystem/Kcalbeloh System Settings.cfg. Then the planets will be the same scale as RSS. The rescale setting requires Sigma Dimensions to work. 

It's working fine so far but it still needs further testing. If you have any issues, feel free to let me know.

4 hours ago, Jason Kerman said:

Yes. You can turn on 10x rescale in the setting config. It's in /GameData/KcalbelohSystem/Kcalbeloh System Settings.cfg. Then the planets will be the same scale as RSS. The rescale setting requires Sigma Dimensions to work. 

It's working fine so far but it still needs further testing. If you have any issues, feel free to let me know.

R.I.P. my RAM, lol. 

9 hours ago, Jason Kerman said:

Thanks.

23 hours ago, Jason Kerman said:

I tried it with RSS and the Kcalbeloh system didn't load. It's like Kopernicus didn't even see it in the GameData folder.  Here's my logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uN_MQVfIyi7o3SAhZFYtasYx31uJhLmJ?usp=sharing

I'm also trying to get EVO to play nice with Spectra but no luck.

On 4/16/2022 at 12:13 AM, Efrenlee said:

Does it fit with RSS

9 hours ago, namreK haidebeJ said:

I tried it with RSS and the Kcalbeloh system didn't load. It's like Kopernicus didn't even see it in the GameData folder.  Here's my logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uN_MQVfIyi7o3SAhZFYtasYx31uJhLmJ?usp=sharing

I'm also trying to get EVO to play nice with Spectra but no luck.

Temporarily you can solve this problem by putting this config in RSS folder and replace the original one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1adrxzfoEp80BNjBmEuUTGW3Pido9-hIK/view?usp=sharing

May 02, 2022: Beta 1.2

• Add Parallax support. (Requires Parallax Stock Textures).
  • Use Mitchell-Netravali Filtered Heightmap by @Pkmniako. This yields a generally less pixelated terrain, and far better and smoother cliffs.
  • Add compatibility for:
    • SpaceDust
    • Kerbalism
    • PlanetShine
  • Add asteroid settings.
  • Add/improve some setting options.
  • Wormhole WH-3141-A are moved to Jool/Saturn system.
  • Add Russain Localization.
  • Other minor changes/fixes.

Beta 1.2 has been out! I'm glad to announce we are very close to official release.

Since I failed to upload the new update on SpaceDock, the newest version is on GitHub instead. I will try to upload on SpaceDock later and then decide whether to use SpaceDock in the future.

Also, I changed the restriction to post this mod on other medias. Below is the new rule:

Currently you are free to share screenshots and videos of the mod, but you need to include a claim that this mod is still in development and the current version is NOT representative of the final product.

Again, this mod is still NOT ready for review.

20 hours ago, GGzz12321 said:

Thank for you job!What's the plan after that?

There won't be major changes such as new planets in future updates. I will focus mainly on bug fixes and improvements of the current system.

2 minutes ago, chaos113 said:

im using the latest version of scatterer and eve redux yet it still has no clouds or the blue glow from scatterer 

Could you provide your logs? It's in KSP folder/Logs/Logs-Kopernicus.zip. Also could you tell me which version of Kcalbeloh System you are using?

BTW, when you update this mod, you need to delete the previous version completely and then install the new one.