Stack decouplers missing/hidden from VAB, cannot be searched for, yet still exist in R&D and can be unlocked.

Hello all,

Playing a modded JNSQ w/ probes before crew save with plenty of parts mods and QOL mods. However, I can't seem to fix this one particular issue no matter what I do.

Decouplers are missing from their regular hope in the "coupling" menu. Only the stack decouplers, however. Engine plates, radial decouplers, and other things that decouple are showing up normally. Even weirder, if I do the advanced sorting options in the top left of the VAB, and select "sort by module" and find decoupler, then they DO show up there! So they exist, but are somehow being hardcore hidden and don't show up in any of the "sort by function" menus. 

I thought it might be procedural parts, but removing that did nothing. I thought it might be Janitors Closet, but removing that did nothing. I though it might be probes before crew, but again, removing that did nothing. So regardless of what I try, I can't seem to figure out what is hiding these parts. I'm not crazy far into the career save, but so far, it's ONLY the regular stack decouplers & separators, the ones included via Squad or squad expansion. 

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Coupling menu missing regular td-06 and td-12 and the like: 

https://imgur.com/a/lSfCQkC

Searing by module coupling, you can see that they are there:

https://imgur.com/a/nIjeZIi

I am happy to provide log files but not sure of an imgur-like service for easily uploading .txt files.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.