KSP 1.12 Sliding / Slippery Surface Issue

I have a super weird issue in the game where the surface seems slippery and the rovers are pretty much sliding / drifting. I noticed this upon landing a science lab vessel on Minmus. The vessel seemed to be spinning very slowly. At first I thought it was just a minor physics issue. Then I switched to my rover and right away I knew something was wrong because the surface seemed so slippery and difficult to control. It might be the same issue why my lab was spinning. I'm not sure if it has something to do with gravity but I managed to launch and land a vessel on Minmus pretty much normal. There's nothing out of the ordinary with regards to gravity.

Here's a link to the video of the issue (mods were removed in the video).

Here's the video on the Mun. I reverted it back to 1.11.2 and for some weird reason the bug is still there even though I never came across it prior to 1.12. I was trying to press W and the vessel was flipping like it's in a vacuum. I'm absolutely sure that's not normal.

Another video before the issue. You can clearly see the physics was normal. Not only it's on Duna, but you can clearly see everything was how it should be.

Things I've done:

- I have mods installed via CKAN. I tried removing all the mods but the issue still exists.

- I reinstalled the game and even deleted all the folders under Steam and fresh install everything. Still no luck.

- I've used orbit cheats a few times to test vessels.

- Started a fresh save

- Verified integrity of game files on Steam.

-  I've tried it on Mun and the issue still persists since Mun and Minmus have low gravity. I've also tried it in Kerbin and it looked like the rover was acting weird as if it was a rocket. I tried switching the control point forward, up, and reverse still nothing. When I press W it pitches and tumbles instead of accelerating forward. I've tried cutting off the reaction wheels and overriding the traction but still no luck.

I'm super desperate hope you guys can help me with this annoying issue. Thank you in advance for your responses. Have an awesome day!

Edited by Already_Dead

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.