HELP : I'm using a HECS Probodobodyne intead of pilot and i can't manoeuver my rocket

Hi, i would like to go on Duna without pilot, so i have used a HECS Probodobodyne. Then, after finish my whole rocket, i have begun the launch and when i activate the "SAS", just "prograde" and "retrograde" appears and when i want to maneuver it, i can't focus my rocket on it .... I can't do anything without that.

My friend tried my rocket and the full maneuver appear (normal-radial hold-manouver....etc) but me only prograde and retrograde.. 

Excuse me for my probably bad english, i'm a french guy x)

There's a difficulty option whether all probes should have all SAS modes or not. Without this, HECS cores only have stability assist and prograde/retrograde. So, you probably got this turned off at game start. I'm not sure if it's one of the options that can be changed mid-game, but take a look in the Settings / Difficulty Options menu, just in case.

Also, regarding your inability to steer. There's another difficulty option about how probe cores behave without a live radio link to Kerbin. If you have partial control enabled, you can't manually steer without a connection, but SAS controls will still work. Is this what you're experiencing?

Edited by Fraktal

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.