Haven't been to Hell or having a stroke?then play the PS4 version of KSP!!!(I hope this one will pass...)

Albert950417

Things U will have to face:

Bugs will combine until U DEAD!!!

The PS4 will take a "lovely nap"or let U things explode in stead of load  the things should load("WHAT A LAZY BOI")

Although I only list two situation, I believe these two are enough to make you have a stroke or experience hell.

FACE THE PROBLEM!!!DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!!

Edited by Albert950417

11 hours ago, Albert950417 said:

Yeah its a great game,but I think the attitude of the team to this version of game can be better...

The port to console was done by a 'sub contractor' with the relevant skills and experience.  So I believe that the Squad teams role is not as 'hands on' as it is for PC.

Also there are additional 'licensing/certification' hoops to jump through for the console versions that are imposed by the console makers.

When Squad originally announced a console port many on here raised concerns, many of which appear to have been valid unfortunately.

I do think the KSP2 port will be much better as it is planned from the outset, rather than added as an afterthought, like a great many of KSP1's features are.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.