The flying fish challenge/mission

This is more of a mission idea than a challenge, but it still has rules. The mission is to launch a spaceplane suborbital, from the cove launch site, and land it like a seaplane on the water. Both dlc's are allowed, only visual mods and quality of life mods like trajectories are allowed, (no part mods planet mods or hyperedit), and the debug menu is completely banned. A max of 2 radial drogue shutes are allowed. You must carry at least one crew member, and any plane type landing is allowed as long as all the crew survives. You can either launch like the space shuttle/dreamchaser, (take off like a rocket from the pad), or you can takeoff like a seaplane in the water. You do not have to submit anything, since this is not a competition, but I would like to see what you can come up with. Screenshots and videos are allowed. Screenshots should contain the following:

1. Your ship on the cove launchpad

2. (only for seaplane type takeoffs) your plane in the water

3. After liftoff

4. Your ship at a minimum of 70000m above Kerbin.

5. Your ship reentering the atmosphere.

6. (optional) your plane coming in to land.

7. Your plane after landing/crash-landing.

My attempt: Ksp my attempt at the flying fish challenge - Imgur

Edit: I uploaded a video version too: 

Edited by Hyperspace Industries
Classified what mod types aren’t allowed, and later uploaded a video version of my challenge.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.