Unable to quicksave 1.12.1

I cannot quicksave: every time I press Keypad5 (I changed it to keypad 5 and 9 to make quicksaving and loading easier: it worked perfectly until now), nothing happens, no message or anything else, if I try to quickload nothing happens either. I have checked and it is not due to: being offline, the controls having changed, me having quicksaving/loading off or ckan (i have no mods but I still had ckan, I deleted it and nothing changed), I can still quicksave with Esc, but it is really annoying, I could still work in 1.12 and earlier in 1.12.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) 

3 hours ago, Hyperspace Industries said:

I cannot quicksave: every time I press Keypad5 (I changed it to keypad 5 and 9 to make quicksaving and loading easier: it worked perfectly until now), nothing happens, no message or anything else

Don't be mad at me, its probably not that but just in case...did you press Numlock key for any reason?

That toggles the keypads factions.I haven't heard any issues with quicksaving, myself i been waiting for the next patch to play Kerbal again.

Edited by Serenity

21 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Don't be mad at me, its probably not that but just in case...did you press Numlock key for any reason?

That toggles the keypads factions.I haven't heard any issues with quicksaving, myself i been waiting for the next patch to play Kerbal again.

I'm not mad, that was actually my problem, must have pressed it by accident and not noticed, it's always the simplest mistakes that are the hardest to catch. :) Thanks for the help. It is greatly appreciated. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.