23 minutes ago, Gotmachine said:

Could you provide the full KSP.log ?

Yes, thank you!

Log: https://we.tl/t-gwY3852mVl

Modlist:

Spoiler

B9 Part Switch (B9PartSwitch v2.20.0)
BetterBurnTime (BetterBurnTime 1.10)
Breaking Ground (BreakingGround-DLC 1.7.1)
Chatterer (Chatterer 0.9.99)
Chatterer Extended (ChattererExtended 0.6.2)
ClickThrough Blocker (ClickThroughBlocker 1:2.1.10.20)
Coherent Contracts (CoherentContracts 1:1.02)
Community Delta-V Maps (CommunityDeltaVMaps 2:2.8)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 1:3.4.4)
Community Trait Icons (CommunityTraitIcons v1.1.1)
Crowd Sourced Science (CrowdSourcedScience v6.0)
Custom Barn Kit (CustomBarnKit 1.1.22.0)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.4.3)
Environmental Visual Enhancements - Stock Planet Config files (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-HR 2:EVE-1.2.2-1)
Environmental Visual Enhancements Redux (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 3:1.11.7.1)
Extended information about scientific experiments in VAB (ScienceSituationInfo 1:1.3.5)
Ground Proximity (GroundProximity 0.3.3.2)
Harmony 2 (Harmony2 2.2.1.0)
Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes (HideEmptyTechNodes 1.3.2)
Kerbalism (Kerbalism 3.16)
Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier (Kopernicus 2:release-1.12.1-144)
KSP Community Fixes (KSPCommunityFixes 1.24.2)
Making History (MakingHistory-DLC 1.12.1)
MOAR Station Science (MOARStationScience v2.6.1.3)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.10.0)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 4.2.2)
Orbital Survey Plus (OrbitalSurveyPlus 2.3.6)
Part Commander Continued (PartCommanderCont 1.1.6.4)
Patch Manager (PatchManager 0.0.17.6)
PersistentRotation Upgraded (PersistentRotationUpgraded 1.9.1.7)
PicoPort (PicoPort 0.1.6.4)
PlanetInfoPlus (PlanetInfoPlus 1.4.3)
Portrait Stats (PortraitStats 18.0)
ReStock (ReStock 1.4.3)
Restock Waterfall Expansion (RestockWaterfallExpansion 0.3.0)
ReStock+ (ReStockPlus 1.4.3)
Rocket Sound Enhancement (RocketSoundEnhancement 0.9.6)
Rocket Sound Enhancement - Default (RocketSoundEnhancement-Config-Default 1.2.4)
SafeChute (SafeChute v2.1.20)
SCANsat (SCANsat v20.4)
Scatterer (Scatterer 3:v0.0838)
Scatterer Default Config (Scatterer-config 3:v0.0838)
Scatterer Sunflare (Scatterer-sunflare 3:v0.0838)
SIMPLEX Kerbalism (SIMPLEXKerbalism 2:3.10)
Smart Parts (SmartParts 1.9.17)
SmokeScreen - Extended FX Plugin (SmokeScreen 2.8.14.0)
Space Age (SpaceAge v1.3.7)
SpaceTux Library (SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.8.5)
SpacetuxSA (SpacetuxSA 0.3.13.1)
Toolbar Controller (ToolbarController 1:0.1.9.9)
Tracking Station Evolved (TrackingStationEvolved 7.0)
Trajectories (Trajectories v2.4.3)
TrimIndicators (TrimIndicators 0.1.0.4)
Un Kerballed Start (UnKerballedStart .1.3.2)
Utility Weight (UtilityWeight 2.0.0)
Waterfall - Restock (WaterfallRestock 0.2.3)
Waterfall Core (Waterfall 0.9.0)
WaypointManager (WaypointManager 2.8.3.5)

@Vl3dSo... the issue is mainly that the Station Science mod is half implementing features that are half implemented in KSP itself.
The PersistentIConfigNode KSPCF patch is providing an implementation for those missing stock features, but since the mod doesn't implement them correctly, things go quite wrong.

To fix this, you can disable the PersistentIConfigNode patch, take a look at the KSPCommunityFixes\Extras\KSPCF_UserSettings.cfg.extra file for how to to that.
This being said, while the station mod is the root cause, KSPCF should probably handle such errors more gracefully.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, DrKerbalMD said:

This mod removes the Mohole from Moho. See this Reddit thread for screenshots:

That's because the bug that creates the Mohole is one of the fixes included.

This is the config line that fixes/breaks it.  Disabled/false would bring the Mohole back:

// Fix biome and heightmap texture wrapping from pole to pole
  // Avoids big spikes on the poles and incorrect biomes where the poles have disparate biomes.
  MapSOCorrectWrapping = true

Edited by R-T-B

Thank you for bringing that config line to my attention. Now I can reinstall mods with Community Fixes as a dependency.

That's because the bug that creates the Mohole is one of the fixes included.

I understand the logic here but the Mohole was promoted from bug to feature years ago. It's definitely not a bug anymore: it has a dedicated biome and appears on the map. "Fixing" this bug really just introduces a new bug in the form of a discrepancy between map view and ship view.

Worse, other mods declare this mod as a dependency so from a CKAN user's POV,  installing, say, Procedural Fairings removes the Mohole for no apparent reason. This setting really should default to "false."

1 hour ago, DrKerbalMD said:

Thank you for bringing that config line to my attention. Now I can reinstall mods with Community Fixes as a dependency.

I understand the logic here but the Mohole was promoted from bug to feature years ago. It's definitely not a bug anymore: it has a dedicated biome and appears on the map. "Fixing" this bug really just introduces a new bug in the form of a discrepancy between map view and ship view.

Worse, other mods declare this mod as a dependency so from a CKAN user's POV,  installing, say, Procedural Fairings removes the Mohole for no apparent reason. This setting really should default to "false."

I agree that perhaps the default should be changed.  Barring that, @Gotmachine, is it possible to "blacklist" only Moho from this fix?

EDIT:  Turns out doing so is super easy, actually.  I made a PR here.  I imagine next release will let you enjoy that fix everywhere but Moho, as it should be.

Edited by R-T-B

4 hours ago, R-T-B said:

I agree that perhaps the default should be changed.  Barring that, @Gotmachine, is it possible to "blacklist" only Moho from this fix?

EDIT:  Turns out doing so is super easy, actually.  I made a PR here.  I imagine next release will let you enjoy that fix everywhere but Moho, as it should be.

Can this be a toggle without turning the whole bugfix off? I understand that some people might like mohole, but from the technical standpoint it's still a bug. It just wasn't really fixed because some people liked it. 

6 minutes ago, dok_377 said:

Can this be a toggle without turning the whole bugfix off? I understand that some people might like mohole, but from the technical standpoint it's still a bug. It just wasn't really fixed because some people liked it. 

Actually, yes that can be accomplished rather easily if got wants to do it that way...  I'll even make the changes.  I assume you mean a toggle for my PR that blacklists Moho from the fix, right?  To be completely clear, that would only turn the fix off on a world explicitly named Moho.  Other worlds would still get the fix, yes even Moho templated Kopernicus worlds with a new name....

Edited by R-T-B

Just now, R-T-B said:

Actually, yes that can be accomplished rather easily if got wants to do it that way...  I'll even make the changes.  I assume you mean a toggle for my PR that blacklists Moho from the fix, right?

Yes, that only disables this fix for Moho and nothing else. 

3 minutes ago, dok_377 said:

Yes, that only disables this fix for Moho and nothing else. 

Yeah I can make that a toggle.  I would make it two options then, something like 

MapSOCorrectWrapping = true / false  //enables the basic fix, without Moho corrections that remove the Mohole.  Default true.

MapSOCorrectWrappingPlusMoho = true / false //enables the fix on Moho as well, default false.

Sound good?

Edited by R-T-B

Just now, R-T-B said:

Yeah I can make that a toggle.  I would make it two options then, something like 

MapSOCorrectWrapping = true / false  //enables the basic fix, sans moho corrections.  Default true.

MapSOCorrectWrappingPlusMoho = true / false //enables the fix on Moho as well, default false.

Sound good?

Yep. 

@DrKerbalMDThanks for reporting. This should be fixed in release 1.24.6

8 hours ago, dok_377 said:

from the technical standpoint it's still a bug

It's a bug, but this has no consequences in stock, and the KSPCF patch is causing the terrain to generate slightly differently at the poles on all stock bodies (not only Moho).
For people installing KSPCF and having already landed stuff there, this is likely to wreak havoc.

Technically, the stock bug is only an issue for planetary system modders wanting the terrain to generate as defined in their heightmaps, so my opinion is that the whole thing should be handled by Kopernicus.
There is also the issue that the methods being patched are hot paths from a performance standpoint and the simple fact that KSPCF is patching them has a (small) effect on performance for no good reason for all players that don't have Kopernicus.
Things are what they are and trying to revert the patch in KSPCF to move it to Kopernius is gonna be more trouble than anything, both for me, R-T-B and end users, so things are staying as they are.

But this should serve as a reminder that KSPCF mission statement is to fix stock issues and that modded KSP issues should be handled by the mod in question, to avoid situations like this.

The cases where a modding related patch make sense to be included in KSPCF are when :
- The patch is at very low risk of altering the stock API behavior.
- The patch can benefit to multiple mods, so implementing it in KSPCF prevent multiple mods to be fighting over its implementation.

Edited by Gotmachine

2 hours ago, Gotmachine said:

@DrKerbalMDThanks for reporting. This should be fixed in release 1.24.6

It's a bug, but this has no consequences in stock, and the KSPCF patch is causing the terrain to generate slightly differently at the poles on all stock bodies (not only Moho).
For people installing KSPCF and having already landed stuff there, this is likely to wreak havoc.

Technically, the stock bug is only an issue for planetary system modders wanting the terrain to generate as defined in their heightmaps, so my opinion is that the whole thing should be handled by Kopernicus.
There is also the issue that the methods being patched are hot paths from a performance standpoint and the simple fact that KSPCF is patching them has a (small) effect on performance for no good reason for all players that don't have Kopernicus.
Things are what they are and trying to revert the patch in KSPCF to move it to Kopernius is gonna be more trouble than anything, both for me, R-T-B and end users, so things are staying as they are.

But this should serve as a reminder that KSPCF mission statement is to fix stock issues and that modded KSP issues should be handled by the mod in question, to avoid situations like this.

The cases where a modding related patch make sense to be included in KSPCF are when :
- The patch is at very low risk of altering the stock API behavior.
- The patch can benefit to multiple mods, so implementing it in KSPCF prevent multiple mods to be fighting over its implementation.

I haven't said anything about modded installs, my only messages were about making a toggle for mohole fix after somebody else asked for it. 

11 hours ago, Gotmachine said:

I agree.  Kopernicus will be happy to adopt this in the next version, and override your patch (with your permission of course).  That would put the ball in our court and let you deprecate it.

8 hours ago, dok_377 said:

I haven't said anything about modded installs, my only messages were about making a toggle for mohole fix after somebody else asked for it. 

He's directly addressing my project and how to avoid issues like you experienced going forward.  It's just talk about how to make the experience better for players.  All good.

@Gotmachine, as you said Kopernicus should really manage these types of fixes.  As I'm in agreement, the MapSO patch has been put under Kopernicus management and integrated into release-151.  Please feel free to deprecate yours (we already disable it via a included MM patch, it can continue to function for those without Kopernicus of course).

My question before KSP2's release is if there are any other patches you'd like us to take over?  ROCValidationOOR comes to mind, as does ScatterDistribution.  Worth moving?

Edited by R-T-B

@R-T-B Moving the MapSO and ScatterDistribution patches to Kopernicus seems a sensible approach indeed.

The ROCValidationOOR patch isn't Kopernicus specific, the stock bug can affect anyone defining custom ROC scatters, so it make sense to keep it in KSPCF.
This being said, you could probably duplicate it in Kopernicus to avoid the KSPCF dependency, and disable either the KSPCF or Kopernicus patch when both mods are present.

Let me know when/if you're doing that, but in any case I will probably wait a few months before removing the MapSO and ScatterDistribution patches from KSPCF, we can't really rely on people keeping both mods up-to-date immediately.

On 2/4/2023 at 9:11 PM, R-T-B said:

MapSOCorrectWrapping = true / false  //enables the basic fix, without Moho corrections that remove the Mohole.  Default true.

Sound good?

There are some nice terrain glitches on other planets, like the warped spiky terrain on Tekto south pole and a huge spire with radial canyons on the north pole. And there are not so nice polar glitches that destroy everything that touches the terrain on some other planets. If the fix can be applied planet by planet maybe it would be a good idea to have the option to disable fix for other planets (in planet settings or as a global whitelist)

Terrain glitches can be gorgeous if there is an atmosphere and a plane to fly around.

MLQ4TpD.png

yYLz4vR.png

6KMteKT.png

Edited by Manul

4 hours ago, Manul said:

There are some nice terrain glitches on other planets, like the warped spiky terrain on Tekto south pole and a huge spire with radial canyons on the north pole.

As the developer of OPM, I fully support the MapSO bugfix to remove the bug of spiky terrain at the poles, I think that I even, inadvertently, reported it to SQUAD back in 2018 but it never got a response. :D 

https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/17005

Hi @Gotmachine
I'm having an issue where I get stuck in the VAB/SPH and am unable to launch new craft or exit to the KSC (I can still load, edit, and save craft though)

I've read through the log file, and it  does mention "community fixes" , but I have no idea what it's actually referring to?

I says something about the "scenario" not being set? :/ 

Here's a link to my log file: https://we.tl/t-SlzlQZ6c5a

UPDATE: This is DEFINETLY being caused by community fixes as removing the mod solves this issue.
However the performance gains this mod gives are required for me to be able to play modded KSP in the first place...

Here is my log entry specifically listing Community Fixes under the null reference for scenario:

Spoiler

[LOG 21:52:19.280] [Tracking Station]: SetVessel(minmus relays Relay)
[LOG 21:52:19.281] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: minmus relays Relay
[LOG 21:52:19.290] [SpaceDust][ToolbarUI] Changed focus to minmus relays Relay
[LOG 21:52:19.290] [SpaceDust][ToolbarPanel] Clearing all entries
[LOG 21:52:19.290] [SpaceDust][ToolbarPanel]: Adding a new resource element for Water
[LOG 21:52:19.292] [SpaceDust][ToolbarPanel] Added a new resource entry for Water
[LOG 21:52:19.292] [SpaceDust][MapOverlay] Changed focus to minmus relays Relay
[LOG 21:52:19.292] [SpaceDust][MapOverlay]: Removing body fields
[LOG 21:52:19.292] [SpaceDust][MapOverlay]: Generating fields for Water around Minmus
[LOG 21:52:19.292] [SpaceDust][MapOverlay]: Generating fields for minmusExo TRACKER BRO
[LOG 21:52:19.292] [SpaceDust][MapOverlay]: Generated field for Minmus.minmusExo
[LOG 21:52:20.729] Flight State Captured
[ERR 21:52:20.730] Input is null for field 'name' in config node 'SCENARIO'
  at System.Environment.get_StackTrace () [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at KSPCommunityFixes.Performance.ConfigNodePerf.ConfigNode_AddValue2_Prefix (ConfigNode __instance, System.String name, System.String value) [0x00000] in <757279e523bf49d5b10dffca7b72d0d8>:0 
  at ConfigNode.ConfigNode.AddValue_Patch1 (ConfigNode , System.String , System.String ) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at ScenarioModule.Save (ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at ProtoScenarioModule..ctor (ScenarioModule module) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at ScenarioRunner.UpdateModules () [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at ScenarioRunner.GetUpdatedProtoModules () [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at Game.Updated (GameScenes startSceneOverride) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode, GameScenes startScene) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at KSP.UI.Screens.SpaceTracking.FlyVessel (Vessel v) [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at KSP.UI.Screens.SpaceTracking.BtnOnClick_FlySelectedVessel () [0x00000] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 
  at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () [0x00000] in <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0 
  at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () [0x00000] in <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0 
  at UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ReleaseMouse (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData pointerEvent, UnityEngine.GameObject currentOverGo) [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMousePress (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerInputModule+MouseButtonEventData data) [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent (System.Int32 id) [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent () [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.Process () [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update () [0x00000] in <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0 

[EXC 21:52:20.732] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ScenarioModule.Save (ConfigNode node) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ProtoScenarioModule..ctor (ScenarioModule module) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ScenarioRunner.UpdateModules () (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ScenarioRunner.GetUpdatedProtoModules () (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    Game.Updated (GameScenes startSceneOverride) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode, GameScenes startScene) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    KSP.UI.Screens.SpaceTracking.FlyVessel (Vessel v) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    KSP.UI.Screens.SpaceTracking.BtnOnClick_FlySelectedVessel () (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0)
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <0c883c16262a4198973f823d01e07427>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[LOG 21:52:46.756] ScaleModList: listSize 533 maxListSize 1440
[LOG 21:52:46.767] [Tracking Station]: SetVessel(minmus relays Relay)
[LOG 21:52:46.773] ScaleModList: listSize 533 maxListSize 1440

Edited by RB101

• 2 weeks later...

KSP Community Fixes has already introduced multiple additional action groups for e.g Autostrutt on/off. 

Would it ever be considered to add something like being able to use servos as "sensors" by being able to assign a KAL's play position to the movement of a servo through the use of an axis group? (aka each servo spawns an axis group similar to how e.g. the pitch axis group works).

This feels like it would just make so much sense to have, and would imo fit in line with the other additions of making things more automatable with action groups. 

On 2/7/2023 at 5:17 AM, Poodmund said:

As the developer of OPM, I fully support the MapSO bugfix to remove the bug of spiky terrain at the poles, I think that I even, inadvertently, reported it to SQUAD back in 2018 but it never got a response. :D 

https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/17005

To be clear about the approach we've adopted, it's now baked into Kopernicus itself.  This means planet modders won't experience this bug, unless they use the Moho template, and even then only if they leave it like bare stock Moho (it hashes some elements of Moho to figure it out, like the biome map etc.  Change that at all and the fix will apply).

You can even toggle the fix on on Moho if you want.  It's an option in the global config.

Edited by R-T-B

Hi all...I know I have mentioned this before but it would be awesom if some one could look into this as I think we could gain a lot of performance from it.

So I am running a load of mods BUT this issue is also present in a very small mod build (FPS counter mod etc).Set your FPS to unlimted in optoins this gives best result

my worry is this.

if you fly a craft below 150m (set alt meter to sea level) so example 149m the FPS is very good see pic

QsqwqCY.jpeg

but as soon as you brush 150m the FPS tanks (its more noticable in a heavy modded game but its still present in vanilla but not as much) see pic of FPS drop (top right)

zTrC8Lq.jpeg

the drop is about 20FPS which is huge considering I am only going above sea level by 1M.

Why does it do this if we can figure this out and if its fixable a heavy modded KSP game could gain a huge boost.

EDIT
just added two more pic same issue first one below 150m

TPqKUxg.jpeg

second one at 150m

sNWoGKs.jpeg

Ok I have just found out something really interesting that might help :)

if you go into sound optoins and turn OFF craft noise but leave the rest mainly ambient.

now do the same test stay below 150m seal level and listen you cant hear much but touch 150m and BOOM you get a ambient noise playing as soon as you hit the 150m mark is it the sound causing the lag?

let me see if I can find the audio file and delete it :)

Edited by stk2008

ok to add to my last post I have made a video of this issue.

please note craft audio is muted but ambient sound is enabled notice the FPS drop at the same time an audio track kicks in (this also does it in vanilla)

ok just to prove me point I loaded up a completely vanilla game NO MODS and look same issue :)

Edited by stk2008