Intro

Mechanic

Hello all,

I'm new to KSP with only 100 hours under my belt. I had been looking at this simulator for a while and bought it through Steam. Mods! That is right up my alley. So now I'm heavy in mods and enjoying it.
I spent years creating mods for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin's Prepar3d but it took years developing aircraft and at my age I don't have the time. I hope I'll be around for KSP2.
I have a Saitek X-36: HOTAS that I'd like to setup with KSP. Any suggestions on how to go about this would be helpful. Also my son just got KSP for Xbox, is there anyway to go multiplayer between my PC and Xbox with the current version of KSP?
Thanks in advance

Festina Lente
Mechanic

Hi and welcome to the forum!

For your Saitek X-36: HOTAS, i googled it and it seems like a joystick controller. If so, you could check out this mod https://spacedock.info/mod/192/AFBW, which could probably work with your system (no warranty) .

Unfortunately, i’m pretty sure you can’t play multiplayer with a Xbox, as stock ksp1 does not have multiplayer capabilities, so you need mods like Luna, but as to my extent of knowledge,  it is not possible to mod console ksp versions,  so :(.

Hope this response helps :D

Thanks for the welcome and comments. I went into the KSP settings under controllers and found to my surprise that it accepted all my X-56 Rino controls. It works great. I didn't need any third party software.

• 2 weeks later...