[ksp outer planets install issues]

I'm trying to file download my mods because my ckan is being weird and id rather just launch normally without ckan anyway and I have kopernicus and outer planets but I'm not sure how  to distribute the files and stuff if I could get a tutorial on yt or like a text for tutorial because I'm so confused I load all the separation of file that make scenes and the planets flat out don't show up idk how to really ask for support either so if you need something id be happy to help you help me just want egg moon back.

Assuming this is actually an installation issue and not a compatibility issue, you can try my tutorial on mod installation:

Though, if you are sure that everything is installed properly and the mods still don't work, we will need a log file to dig deeper into the issue. This thread explains where to find the log files and how to share them on the forum:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.