KerbalEDU

Hello, I have a 20 copy license for KerbalEDU that no longer is working. I would like to purchase 14 copies from the Steam store when it is on sale but cannot figure out how to do that.  Steam will only let users purchase one copy at a time and I know from my previous experience of buying multiple copies of Portal 2 that Steam locks your account if you keep buying the same game over and over.  Should I buy from your store directly? I need 14 copies. Can I get a teacher discount?  Would you be interested in donating 14 copies to our school?   I found this topic previously covered but I am unable to send a direct message to KSPStar as my account is new and restricted. Thanks Kerbal Crew!

I have the same problem.  I had 24 copies for my computer lab and have been waiting for the instructions to download it form teacher gaming which have been coming soon for the last 6 months or so.  I believe I found the same post and attempted to direct message KSPStar, but can't because I'm new to the forum.  Thanks Kerbal Crew!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.