[March 2nd, 2022 ] Wabi Sabi Planet Mod

smushanoob

11 minutes ago, ffx said:

Looks like rhan, mabye make a binary parner that could be a ocean world or a desert world, tbh mabye Eve like world

-20 social credit xP

rpTKdVM.png

Wolf 359b - A sulfur world composed of Sulfur Dioxide, Methane, and chlorine. This gives it a bright yellow tint.

1DX5jOm.png

4 minutes ago, smushanoob said:

1DX5jOm.png

hmmmmmmmm, yes gas giant eve (no i know eve is a rocky planet but it looks so similar to a gas giant)

also page 3

Edited by ffx

1 minute ago, ffx said:

hmmmmmmmm, yes gas giant eve (no i know eve is a rocky planet but it looks so similar to a gas giant)

Eve (In Klaniakea lore) is very turbulent and affected by Kerbol's gravity, resulting in high wind speeds and gas-giant like cloud patterns

On 8/7/2021 at 2:39 PM, smushanoob said:

@Caps Lock Sunflare used, sorry for the 2nd ping lol

@Bendy Snowball Inspiration/Ideas for planets, and just being cool overall

The Kopernicus Discord Server - Being a great help to me. I can't list all the names individually, but thanks y'all. 

@TheOrios  Making the logo :)

Do the scatters I made fit the Kerbin trees? and the Rock

• 4 weeks later...

If you guys were excited before I hope you are all ready to see the revamped, all new Kerbin.

Sneak peaks:

https://pasteboard.co/nKZwyDDQRFUV.png

https://pasteboard.co/A9jXHo3jK66A.png

Sorry for the heavy watermarking but there has been plenty of content theft in this community already.

This has already made it in game, and is in the process of being polished.

23 hours ago, Bendy Snowball said:

If you guys were excited before I hope you are all ready to see the revamped, all new Kerbin.

Sneak peaks:

https://pasteboard.co/nKZwyDDQRFUV.png

https://pasteboard.co/A9jXHo3jK66A.png

Sorry for the heavy watermarking but there has been plenty of content theft in this community already.

This has already made it in game, and is in the process of being polished.

Beat me to it!

GWYcKiD.png

Kerbin, the third planet in the Kerbolar system. Something is vaguely familiar about this third rock, but it feels different. Regardless, this planet has had an interesting developed past. It formed nearly 4 billion years ago, and since then has slowly but surely developed multicellular life, became lush, green and hospitable via introduction of nitrogen and carbon dioxide, then oxygen and water vapor into the atmosphere. Eventually, a species of flora on the planet emerged and became conscious of their consciousness, so the story goes. And now, nearly 200,000 years later this species, Kerbalkind, has gone quite far, yet the planet faces impending doom. After a period of mass-industrialization around 200 years ago, Kerbalkind began to pollute the atmosphere with particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide and methane en masse. Dumping waste and trash into the oceans, exploiting natural resources on a global scale, exponentially increasing in efficiency annually. Now in the present day, in the age of resource wars, severe temperature irregularities, and severe climate shifts, some of Kerbin's governments are looking up rather than down at their feet. The distant Mun and Lun, the Haiarope Ring, and beyond hold promise of near limitless potential, resources, and prosperity. The question is, is it too late for Kerbin, Kerbalkind, or both?

(written by @Bendy Snowball)

Welcome to 2050 Kerbin.

Edited by smushanoob

On 11/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, smushanoob said:

Beat me to it!

GWYcKiD.png

Kerbin, the third planet in the Kerbolar system. Something is vaguely familiar about this third rock, but it feels different. Regardless, this planet has had an interesting developed past. It formed nearly 4 billion years ago, and since then has slowly but surely developed multicellular life, became lush, green and hospitable via introduction of nitrogen and carbon dioxide, then oxygen and water vapor into the atmosphere. Eventually, a species of flora on the planet emerged and became conscious of their consciousness, so the story goes. And now, nearly 200,000 years later this species, Kerbalkind, has gone quite far, yet the planet faces impending doom. After a period of mass-industrialization around 200 years ago, Kerbalkind began to pollute the atmosphere with particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide and methane en masse. Dumping waste and trash into the oceans, exploiting natural resources on a global scale, exponentially increasing in efficiency annually. Now in the present day, in the age of resource wars, severe temperature irregularities, and severe climate shifts, some of Kerbin's governments are looking up rather than down at their feet. The distant Mun and Lun, the Haiarope Ring, and beyond hold promise of near limitless potential, resources, and prosperity. The question is, is it too late for Kerbin, Kerbalkind, or both?

Welcome to 2050 Kerbin.

oh my god. this is amazing

On 11/5/2021 at 10:25 AM, smushanoob said:

Beat me to it!

GWYcKiD.png

Welcome to 2050 Kerbin.

This might just be the thing that gets me back into ksp, looks great!

On 11/18/2021 at 8:48 PM, bobjonesisthebest:D said:

This mod is better than 60% of planet packs And Its not even released yet

I could also feasibly write science definitions for a few of these Stunning planets.

If you'd like to write sciencedefs, I'd be glad to see what you can do! Dm me at smushanoob#4556
Also, thanks!
9KPD2O4.png

GMvVgz4.png

Eve