Hello, Forum! I'm KSP_linux0191.

KSP_linux0191

Greetings, community!

My name is KSP_linux0191. I have just recently joined the KSP community, but I have been playing KSP since 2013.

I also learned about the upcoming KSP2 only a short time ago, and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Anyways, I can see that KSP has come a looong way, and some things were added into the game that I didn't expect. But it's an awesome game. My favorite thing to do is build in the VAB. I also wish for a way to get the VAB and SPH from pre-0.21 versions of the game, but I have not found any. Does anyone know where to get a mod or something to add those back? Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, Dientus said:

Just doing a quick search, if you use steam, this thread may have some info to help.

I do not use steam to play KSP. And what I meant by my question was: where do I get the classic VAB and SPH internal and external for editor use?

On 8/11/2021 at 1:58 AM, KSP_linux0191 said:

My favorite thing to do is build in the VAB. I also wish for a way to get the VAB and SPH from pre-0.21 versions of the game, but I have not found any. Does anyone know where to get a mod or something to add those back? Thanks in advance!

Spoiler alert, but the old KSC buildings still exist in the newest version, as an easter egg https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Inland_Kerbal_Space_Center

you can launch from there using the mod “kerbal konstructs” https://spacedock.info/mod/1052/Kerbal-Konstructs (im not sure if it works in the latest ksp version),. When you are launching a new rocket, open the kerbal konstructs window from the vab and choose the old kerbal space center. To be able to see it in the home screen (the one with the invisible birds chirping), choose “focus last launchsite” from the settings.

sadly, you can’t get the old interior

hopes this helps ;p

15 hours ago, Space Kerbalisation Tech said:

you can launch from there using the mod “kerbal konstructs” https://spacedock.info/mod/1052/Kerbal-Konstructs (im not sure if it works in the latest ksp version),. When you are launching a new rocket, open the kerbal konstructs window from the vab and choose the old kerbal space center. To be able to see it in the home screen (the one with the invisible birds chirping), choose “focus last launchsite” from the settings.

sadly, you can’t get the old interior

I have done that, but it only gets me the old VAB exterior, and not even the old SPH. Interior is omitted, like you said. Thank you for your advice, though.

• 4 months later...
50 minutes ago, KSP_linux0191 said:

Hey, Moderators, if someone accidentally makes two accounts with the same email, can they be merged, or does one have to be deleted?

The software doesn't allow an account to be created with an email address already used by another account. 

How do I add a "signature", e.g. Jool 5 challenge completed?

Also, my "reactions are used up" alarm hasn't flipped over yet. (Used em' all yesterday, still don't have any today. Is it supposed to flip over at noon, or midnight? (typed at 11:59AM))

Edited by KSP_linux0191

3 hours ago, KSP_linux0191 said:

How do I add a "signature", e.g. Jool 5 challenge completed?

Also, my "reactions are used up" alarm hasn't flipped over yet. (Used em' all yesterday, still don't have any today. Is it supposed to flip over at noon, or midnight? (typed at 11:59AM))

There's not a master reset.

You essentially have 25 separate likes.  Once they're used, they will individually reset after 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...