Thread of notable planet packs

Guest The Doodling Astronaut

It felt like there has been a lot of great planet packs that go under the radar. So I wanted to start a thread of notable planet packs. Feel free to nominate ones here. I'll make a list and edit this post soon.

tha list:

Nominate planet packs below

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

The venerable Outer Planets mod cannot go unmentioned

Neither should it’s lesser-known cousin, Minor Planets Expansion. 

yes

Is this thread going to be a list of all the planet packs? How about rescaled systems like JNSQ or RSS?

I nominate Galileo’s Planet Pack and Grannus Expansion Pack, they work well separately or together; Snarkiverse, rearranging the stock system for a new and  interesting challenge; and Beyond Home, because who doesn’t like binary stars and terraformed moons?

I recall a planet pack, (Don't remember the name) where Kerbin had been changed to be a Moon of a Jool type planet.

If I remember right it made getting into your first orbits of other bodies a bit difficult because of the limited tech/dV as you started your career.

Edit: it was probably 3-4 years ago.

Edited by BlackHat

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.