Details

• Type: SPH
  • Class: ship
  • Part Count: 847
  • Pure Stock
  • KSP: 1.12.2

Description

The newest edition to the Phaethon series, Tsukuyomi the Mun Queen
Using Dual Kraken Technology to explore the Kerbin system.
Capable of landing on the planetary bodies of Kerbin, an SSTA (single stage to anywhere).

FULLY STOCK WITH DLC NO PART MODS.
(Optional) Required flags for the legs and painted panels if you would like the same look. you can download flags here:

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VAGzfbkZZ2iSP2a6vd_oK9TmlhdsCb17/view?usp=sharing

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ueqt4axq0eod84z/Tsukuyomi.zip?dl=0

Does not require fuel. Recommended infinite energy for max performance

Action Groups
(note for the main throttle is based on Kerbin gravity decrease a little for lower gravity bodies)

Main Throttle
Full Throttle (anybody) will have max accent ar around 220 m will start to increase speed
½ throttle (on Kerbal) hover mode with a 1-2 meter a sec decline

Gear: Control Custom Landing Gear (x10)
AG1 Forward thrust Kraken Drive
AG2 Toggle Main Cargo Bay
AG3 Toggle Back Cargo bay (to transfer Kerbals to planet surface)
AG4 Toggle Docking ports (x4)
AG5 Toggle 1st Cargo bay claw
AG6 Toggle 2nd Cargo bay claw

Flight Instructions

Use radial out until you are off-planet
Keep vertical accent until you reach around 34,000 meters the nav ball will flip once this happens it will attempt to turn to match the radial out at this point switch over to prograde after this continue to rise until your flight path is past LKO from here continue to circularize until you are clear with an orbit around kerbal.

At this point, you have 2 choices. You can use the forward Kraken thruster (docking port Kraken drive) or continue to use the LY-45 Kraken Drive.

Have fun exploring the system.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2572756363&result=1

Kerbal X: removed for now. The site deleted my file some how in a error and it refuses to upload the craft for some reason. Will update whenever I hear back from the developer of the site. 

Have fun!

update don't download the kerbal X link for some reason the site corrupted the file and im removing for now. Contacting site moderators the issue.

Edited by InterstellarKev

On 8/19/2021 at 4:46 AM, Defenestrator47 said:

This makes my heart do the pitter pats.  That's a beautiful build.  Just saw the Fujin fighter, and I am impressed with your builds.

Thank you for the appreciation and glad you love it! I have many more than these hopefully will be building more larger spaceships in the near future. currently working on a full interior build of a kerbal inspired B-2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.