ColdJ

H.A.D.D

Hatches.Airlocks.Doors.Docking.

A collection of place anywhere doors to make it easier to build creations how you want them. Now updated to version 1.2.0

Models created by @TiktaalikDreaming@linuxgurugamer@SuicidalInsanity@ColdJ

7JGsdTZ.pngzrFzUfm.png8C7A1eS.png

Wall2LitThunderbirdsApproachDocked

Available on Spacedock.

https://spacedock.info/mod/2821/H.A.D.D?ga=<Game+3102+'Kerbal+Space+Program'>

Has the following Licences due to being a collection of separate works.

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License

CC-BY-SA 3.0

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

By-Nc-SA-4.0

Changelog for 1.1.0

Re-did some textures, added lightup windows to all but 2 hatches.
Added in 2 new airlocks, 1 hatch and 1 senior docking port.
Added new light up, place anywhere, windows in round and rectangular forms and a glass dot that you can add anywhere you like.
Created Docking collars and sleeves that are just larger than the 4 sizes so that you can add the collars to a ship and the sleeves to a space station and then dock like Thunderbird 3 does into Thunderbird 5 in the original series.
Collar and sleeves have a light-up-able marker to show where the docking end is so that it is obvious if the building interface turns them around on you. They are both surface attachable so that you don't block your dock node when constructing.
Hopefully improved the ladder colliders for the Side Hatch that has the drop down ladder.
The senior docking port still needs refining for ladder so Kerbal is currently climbing out in thin air.

Changelog for 1.2.0

Added 2 sizes of half cylinder fuselage doors to go on MK1 and Rockomax size tanks. They can be finessed to almost flush. Added a Sub Hatch for that underwater feel. Added a Star Trek/Wars style door that goes well on the side of Mk3 size or buildings. Added a 7 rung solid ladder with enough ladder collider overlap that you can have 1 per Mk1 fuel tank and be able to climb all the way. The gap between looks larger than the rungs but the Kerbal will keep climbing. Added a curved 7 rung ladder that goes roughly 2 5ths around a Mk1 and 3 of them together can get the Kerbal to go all the way around if you move in short bursts.
Made changes to the Ships hatch after being informed that an error was being thrown up by 1.12.2 Removed the offending redundant module and went on to correct and rebuild the model. It is named the same but anything that already had it on a previously built craft will probably have it change orientation and the node attach has been corrected. Also now uses the Internal used by the other flat doors.

@Caerfinon@Dientus@Astrion@TiktaalikDreaming@linuxgurugamer@SuicidalInsanity@Spaceman.Spiff@Admiral Fluffy@Stormpilot@kerbiloid@adsii1970@BuranAce@HyperDraco@Kerminator K-100@Angel-125 and many many more :)

Edited by ColdJ
Update to 1.2.0

Yes! Glad you got it ... Buttoned up ... Get it? Huh?

Well I may tell dad jokes, but looks like your collection here is perfect! I like the lone standing circular and rectangular ones as well. Will make access for Kerbals easier on large custom craft. Thanks for your work ColdJ!

4 minutes ago, Dientus said:

Well I may tell dad jokes, but looks like your collection here is perfect! I like the lone standing circular and rectangular ones as well. Will make access for Kerbals easier on large custom craft. Thanks for your work ColdJ!

Ack, not the Perfect curse. Oh well, was nice living in the world for a while. :P

6 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

Just noticed the tardis! Nice addition :D

Thanks. That is TiktaalikDreaming creation. I need to work on the interior. I fluked getting it close to level inside to the outside entrance as every other time I tried to get it right it says too many vertices for KSP to render.

Well I am starting to use BforArtists 2. I am trial and erroring it mostly. For me it is like going in to a yard full of working machines and then borrowing parts from several to make a new machine. I am still very lost as to how you remove and add textures properly and have to resort to a Hex editor quite a bit. I use BforArtist2 2.7 as anything blender based after that one doesn't accept the last iteration of the *.mu plugin as yet. I was put on to it by @Stone Blue it is a port of blender with a friendly interface. @Stormpilot

Edited by ColdJ

@ColdJ Congratulations on the release of your mod. :) The Forum rules for mods require that all mods have a license. If you wouldn't mind posting one on the OP, that would help users know the usage rights of your mod. Again, congratulations on your release, it  looks like kerbals now have a bunch of hatches to choose from.

3 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Is it? SpaceDock says "Other".

4i3jDsd.png

@Angel-125 That is strange. I did put it in when I published, but then again the creation page was slightly glitchy tonight. Anyhow, been back and put it in again now.

2 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

@Angel-125 That is strange. I did put it in when I published, but then again the creation page was slightly glitchy tonight. Anyhow, been back and put it in again now.

Thank you. :) Do the collection of models use the same license? If so, then you're good to go. Otherwise, it would be helpful to list the licenses used by the other models.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

3 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Thank you. :) Do the collection of models use the same license? If so, then you're good to go. Otherwise, it would be helpful to list the licenses used by the other models.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

Look up at the top. I edited and put them in. Or do you mean on Spacedock?

Ok, I have also put all 3 in the Spacedock license section.

Edited by ColdJ

16 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

Look up at the top. I edited and put them in. Or do you mean on Spacedock?

Ok, I have also put all 3 in the Spacedock license section.

Well, if you have a readme that shows which models use which licenses, that should be good enough. :)

Yes I do and each licence in the mod is named for the original mod so HADD and SXT share the same, Kerbonov has it's own , Lack's original for SXT and MK2 expansion didn't have one in the mod. Makes me think I best go check their spacedock page. No matter how many times you think you got it all there is always a typo waiting somewhere to stop a part showing up :)

Ok. Now here and there have 4. Have added  By-Nc-SA-4.0

I have written permission for all. I always ask even if a License says no restriction, It's just polite.

Now to look that last one up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.