Hello! I am using the Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X and I want to battle with it! I can fly but I want to fire guns/missiles (BDArmory) But I do not know how to set a button on the joysick to do that! Well I do but not how to set it to LMB(fire)! Thanks in advance! (KSP 1.9.0) 

Edited by DahbixLP
Added my KSP Version

16 hours ago, DahbixLP said:

Hello! I am using the Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X and I want to battle with it! I can fly but I want to fire guns/missiles (BDArmory) But I do not know how to set a button on the joysick to do that! Well I do but not how to set it to LMB(fire)! Thanks in advance! (KSP 1.9.0) 

I don't have any experience with that mod but if you can put its guns/missiles/parts in actions groups then you can change ingame the input keys for those action groups(numbers by default) to whichever button you want.

Again no idea how this mod runs but if i had to guess i would do it somehow like that but...then you could only trigger them once? Sry bit of a random advice and probably wrong but just an idea i had.

Edited by Serenity

7 hours ago, Serenity said:

I don't have any experience with that mod but if you can put its guns/missiles/parts in actions groups then you can change ingame the input keys for those action groups(numbers by default) to whichever button you want.

Again no idea how this mod runs but if i had to guess i would do it somehow like that but...then you could only trigger them once? Sry bit of a random advice and probably wrong but just an idea i had.

Hi! Thanks for the advice! I have not tried yet but I am quite sure it could work like that! Thanks!

9 hours ago, Serenity said:

So I tried it... And it worked! Mostly at least! I can fire guns very well but missiles just all not one at a time! Thank you!

2 hours ago, DahbixLP said:

but missiles just all not one at a time! Thank you!

I am happy that it works, if you right click the missiles do they have a Remove from Symmetry button?

Then you can put each missile in a different action group, its a stock feature after you place something in symmetry you can click that and treat each part individually.

Edited by Serenity

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.