Best way to play on 2.5x solar system

I want to try playing on a 2.5x scale (or similar) solar system. So far, I’ve looked at Rescale, but it appears to only go up to 1.9; and JNSQ, but there’s a warning on the forum page that’s kinda scaring me off.

What other options for a rescaled system are there, and which ones would you recommend?

(I’m not looking to start immediately, so if there’s a mod that’ll be updated soon, I’d also like to know about it)

34 minutes ago, AlpacaMall said:

I want to try playing on a 2.5x scale (or similar) solar system. So far, I’ve looked at Rescale, but it appears to only go up to 1.9; and JNSQ, but there’s a warning on the forum page that’s kinda scaring me off.

What other options for a rescaled system are there, and which ones would you recommend?

(I’m not looking to start immediately, so if there’s a mod that’ll be updated soon, I’d also like to know about it)

JNSQ should work fine.  The only issue is that the version of Kronometer that's package with JNSQ doesn't work in KSP 1.12.1.  If you decide to use it, you'll need to delete Kronometer from the JNSQ/JNSQ_Plugins folder.  Then download and install this version in its place:

https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kronometer/files/6717738/Kronometer-1.12.zip

Rescale probably also still works even though the forum page says it's only good to 1.9.

Grannus Expansion Pack (GEP) also comes with a config that rescales it to 2.5x.  To use it you need to install GEP along with the optional mods GEP_Primary and GEP_Rescale (both included in the GEP download).

Edited by OhioBob

I’m pretty sure I tried using Rescale in 1.11 and it worked fine, so no reason why it wouldn’t work in 1.12 too if you use the right version of Kopernicus. JNSQ is 2.7x stock scale by default, GEP can be rescaled to the same scale to work either standalone or with JNSQ, and there’s a config to resize Beyond Home to the same size (it makes that system about 3.5x larger so that the home planet Rhode is the same size as JNSQ Kerbin; Rhode is smaller than stock Kerbin) which uses Sigma Dimensions, the same system that Rescale uses.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.