Will Gas Giant 2 along side other unimplemented Nova Silisko planets be implemented in KSP2?

Sirius K

There was a tease of a planet being added to the Kerbin system, on an extremely distant orbit - likely only discoverable with space telescopes or later-game tech.

Regarding additional gas giants, I remember the plans for this and Laythe becoming volcanic in KSP1, I assume these kinds of additions will be included within other star systems rather than changing the original system drastically.

6 hours ago, TheKSPBeginner said:

No, and no.

It has been stated that no changes will be made to the structure of the Kerbol system, and all new celestial bodies will be outside its (no longer infinite) sphere of influence.

Aw man ;.;

4 hours ago, Nirgal said:

There was a tease of a planet being added to the Kerbin system, on an extremely distant orbit - likely only discoverable with space telescopes or later-game tech.

Regarding additional gas giants, I remember the plans for this and Laythe becoming volcanic in KSP1, I assume these kinds of additions will be included within other star systems rather than changing the original system drastically.

What tease?

Apart from the possible hint given in one of the recent videos, there will be no new bodies in the stock system. It is possible however that we may see some of Nova's old ideas updated and used in other systems, which I would love to see. We won't know for some time most likely.

6 hours ago, Emilius73 said:

What tease?

In one of the videos, you can see what looks like a chart of Kerbol system with this little addition. It's never been clarified if this meant to imply a new planet on Kerbol, something beyond Kerbol system entirely, or just a silly Easter egg.

ecri86tuapz61.jpg

Guest The Doodling Astronaut
1 hour ago, K^2 said:

In one of the videos, you can see what looks like a chart of Kerbol system with this little addition. It's never been clarified if this meant to imply a new planet on Kerbol, something beyond Kerbol system entirely, or just a silly Easter egg.

ecri86tuapz61.jpg

I wouldn't take this anyway at all seriously. This feels like it's just made for the cartoon tutorial, especially since you don't see Dres in the clip.