what ksp2 will do to my computer.

Hyperspace Industries

I saw people saying on the comments in youtube videos and posts on the forums,  things like, “ksp2 will set my computer on fire”  “ksp2 will bake my potato pc” or “ksp2 will turn my gpu into a fusion reactor” 

So I’ve made a game of it, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to demonstrate, using as much hyperbole as possible, exactly what ksp2 will do to your computer if you run it. :);) 

Rules:

1. Normal forum rules.

Lets go!! Computers, vaporise!

Ksp 2 will turn my laptop from a solid core nuclear reactor, to an open cycle Gas core nuclear thermal engine, radiation included!

:) Beat that hyperbole!

To everyone who thinks nuclear fusion is hard to achieve, just (1) download ksp2 onto a 1990s computer (2) start it up and  .move to a safe distance of 10000km away (3) serve and enjoy

my computer when running ksp2 will most likely (when an available fuel source is nearby) able to function as a gas core nuclear thermal rocket without the nuclear reactor and with an isp of 1000m/s. this is when every space agency turns to this as the future of rocket propulsion, just as ksp2 was totally intended

hey i just watched a feature video and my GPU is screaming. is this good?

also i have reason to believe that i will raise the global temp by 5 degrees F when i boot up ksp 2 on my current setup

Edited by peridoot

After installing KSP2, I no longer had to use any kitchen appliances to cook my food-or anyone within 100 miles' food. Everyone was amazed at my new invention, so I was featured in an invention tv show.

After that, the computer had been running KSP2 for so long that it not only cooked all the food in my house at once, but it also cooked every house within 500 miles of mine.

Fortunately, I had escaped in a rocket while playing KSP1.

On 8/23/2021 at 12:11 PM, magnemoe said:

r_209699_mRKuc.gif
Something like this :) 

Now the weird part of this is the he deletes his monitor not his computer.  
Had it been an laptop or an setup with the computer in the monitor it would make sense. 
He probably ask Linda for an new monitor and PC :)

Who works well until wife talk to other people this will backfire. 
One guy in Norway was going on wild sheep  hunting in the autumn bringing home lots of mutton.
Wife told other about this and after some time she was informed it was no wild sheep in Norway, yes its sheep grassing in forests but they tend to have stuff like tags or even bells who wild animals lack. 
So yes he was poaching, probably grown up with it with his friends as its more fun stuff to hunt than sheep.

• 2 weeks later...

When I run KSP2, my computer will accurately simulate the conditions 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds after the Big Bang.

• 2 weeks later...

When I installed KSP 2 and booted it up. I heard funky synthesizer music and my Kerbal had to jump through pipes, avoid and jump on mushrooms and collect gold coins, just to get into the VAB. Oh and my computer devolved into a games console. :)

2 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

It's PC/AT "flat case".
274px-IBM_PC_AT.jpg

(As opposed to "tower")

My first thought but you see the monitor has an stand and rest on the table.  My first two pc's was flat cases 
And it would work a bit better if it was an flat case who disappeared with the monitor but its just an very old silly meme joke anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.