VaNnadin's Realism Orion /LC39mod(WIP)

VaNnadin

Hi guys, this is VaNnadin here. Today I'm going to show you 2 of my ksp mod project, the LC39B Launchpad and Orion spacecraft for better realism overhaul gameplay.

Before I start, please be noticed that I joined military service in July 5th. So I couldn’t finish my later project Orion, instead I made a short promo video which is also not finished as a quality I wanted. 

I (thought I)attached my mod  in my patreon post and set it up to released freely after 2 weeks later, but I confirmed I had a big mistake while uploading my mod file. I finished editing film just few hours before I leave my house and enter the military training camp, and it was 4AM. I am really sorry if someone purchased patronage to get my mod.

Here's my mod showcase film, you can check a detailed view of Orion parts and LC39B Launchpad. 

Orion has total 9 of parts including parachutes with highly detailed deployment animation, and supports TexturesUnlimited & Waterfall mods. Solar panel is not included.

In case of LC39B, I added a hyperrealistic components like LH2/ LO2 complex or water tank at the expense of polygon count. And hand made 8k textures is also included. 

Mod dependency

Orion

Animated Decoupler

Depthmask

Module manager

And basic Realism Overhaul mod package

LC39

Kerbal konstruct

Module manager

Mod support

Waterfall

TexturesUnlimited

Download link (Google drive)

Mod feature

Hyperrealistic orion spacecraft

Umbilical port detach animation

FBC parachute(WIP)

HQ parachute deployment animation

Hyperrealistic Launch Complex 39B

Accurately placed miscellaneous buildings

Realistic textures (grass field is WIP)

Please be noticed I'm currently in military service, it's not sure when I can get a vacation and update my mod and fix bugs.

Although it's not finished, please enjoy my rough result of a 1.5 year long project and give me the courage to complete military service, improve myself, and make a better mod.

My project is under CC BY-NC-SA License.

If you guys wanna support me...

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/VaNnadin

https://www.patreon.com/VaNnadinstudio

• 3 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 10:35 PM, adriangm44 said:

How is this going??

It's still under development state, and has last detail touch left. But progress is almost stopped since I'm serving in the military. Saddly more than simple maintenance will be almost unavailable. But those mods ingame features are fully functional, tho it might need to patch balance and etc. Pad works fine and just need extra cfg to place it automatically in rss, craft works fine too tho lack of texture.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, EndAllFilms said:

Guys I think the orion mod is moved to benjee10's new mod

Is launchpad doing alright?

On 1/26/2023 at 10:53 PM, Birdman31 said:

Just wondering, is this still being developed?

benjee10's mod is a project separate from mine. but his mod is very good. I recommend you to use it until finish my mod someday. here's link :

and about LC39, I'm getting my sense back with bit more simpler project. (I lost most of my technique in army). it will not be soon, but I will finish my project someday.

Edited by VaNnadin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.