KerbalEdu Transition

Hello all. As you know, unfortunately KerbalEdu is not accessible at the moment due to TeacherGaming fully ending their services. We are currently working with TeacherGaming to transition KerbalEdu to Private Division. Once this handover is complete, current educators will have continued access to KerbalEdu at no additional cost. If you would prefer to keep using KerbalEdu, TeacherGaming will reach out with more information on how to gain access to KerbalEdu as soon as it is available. (You should expect to see an email with more information within the next month)

Do you have an anticipated timeline for the handoff to Private Division?  I am currently building the framework for a course in space exploration and will be looking to secure some education licenses for my school starting with the second semester.  With the site and materials currently down, I need to decide whether to look for another major activity to use, so any insights for timing will help.

I sent an email to [email protected] in mid July, but I've had no response.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Rob Petro said:

Do you have an anticipated timeline for the handoff to Private Division?  I am currently building the framework for a course in space exploration and will be looking to secure some education licenses for my school starting with the second semester.  With the site and materials currently down, I need to decide whether to look for another major activity to use, so any insights for timing will help.

KerbalEdu services are still currently in the transition phase. You'll receive information on how to obtain KerbalEdu through PrivateDivision via an email from TeacherGaming by the end of this month.