Things to do in KSP 2

Awfulwaffle

I would like to know what everyone is going to (try to) do when KSP 2 comes out, I know that me and my friends are going to host a server where we compete for the galaxy in a Star Wars like situation. My friend has fittingly named his space agency altera tech and I have named mine bashed aerospace. My ultimate goal is to make a station stabilized  in between rask and rusk. How about you?

Edited by Awfulwaffle

27 minutes ago, Awfulwaffle said:

host a server where we compete for the galaxy in a Star Wars like situation.

I do that all the time with my friends... In Stellaris, I can't even begin to immagine how terrible it would be to play like that in Kerbal.

On my part I think that we'll start a traditional space race kind of server competing on the "firsts" while collaborating on the infrastructure building.

If there is an atmospheric fusion engine, I think I have a design for a 4 (or 5) part interstellar ssto, I've never done a low anything challenge yet, but I think this could work. :D 

On a more serious note, first goal: orbital workshop, I hate launching to orbit, love landin' though. :) 

second: First colony has to be on Duna. :D 

Note: one of my ships will have to be called the red october, and another The Redneck

Ive been thinking for a while of making an anarchy career server where there are no rules. Mostly to generate conflicts and a player driven economy, Plus who wouldn't want to fire missiles onto other spacecraft >:). 

1 hour ago, Awfulwaffle said:

I would like to know what everyone is going to (try to) do when KSP 2 comes out, I know that me and my friends are going to host a server where we compete for the galaxy in a Star Wars like situation. My friend has fittingly named his space agency altera tech and I have named mine bashed aerospace. My ultimate goal is to make a station stabilized  in between rask and rusk. How about you?

Sounds cool, If your willing too I would love to join, CASO has had planes on arming their shuttles for a while.

2 hours ago, BuranAce said:
4 hours ago, Awfulwaffle said:

Sounds cool, If your willing too I would love to join, CASO has had planes on arming their shuttles for a while

If public servers are a thing then id be happy for you to join us

3 hours ago, Master39 said:

competing on the "firsts" while collaborating on the infrastructure building.

Sounds fun, me and my friends have decided that we will have bases/stations around the solar systems that will be designated as a neutral conflict free zone