Multiple Monitors

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pandaman said:

Hmm...  Multiple monitor support. That one caused a heated debate a little while ago.

Not highest priority, but yes I would welcome it.

A heated debate?  Interesting.  What is there to get heated about?  It does not seem like the type of thing to elicit strong reactions.

5 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

A heated debate?  Interesting.  What is there to get heated about?  It does not seem like the type of thing to elicit strong reactions.

whether or not this is the kind of thing to elicit strong reactions, I can't know that.
For my part, I have always had multimonitor configurations, and apart from that,
who today does not have a pc with 2 monitors or just a notebook connected to a TV?
That said, ever since I started playing KSP, ie before the release of "1.2: Loud and Clear",
I've always wanted to have the rocket view on the main monitor and the map on the secondary.
So, imho, it should be a must have feature.

Edited by antipro

4 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

Some people without dual monitor setups took extreme issue with the suggestion that Intercept "waste" any amount of development time on a feature they wouldn't use.