Show and Tell - Tutorial Shader Test

StarSlay3r

I don't think the best idea is to talk about how you are waiting for a new thing on the previous weeks thing, but that's just my opinion.
Don't worry if it comes a little late, it has arriven these last times.

On the other hand, this time the announcement hasn't been on the forums, it has been on Twitter and KSP2's Blog

KSP2's Blog: https://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/dev-diaries/developer-insights-11-engine-exhaust-visual-effects/

On 9/3/2021 at 1:36 PM, KSPStar said:

In KSP2, players learn basic flight concepts in a virtual simulator that can be accessed anytime the game is paused. Here's Jon Cioletti testing his new tutorial shader. In a way, it's like the Kerbals are playing KSP... inside KSP. Whoa.

What is the little rocket icon to the left of the time warp segmant for?

On 9/26/2021 at 8:27 AM, qwery123 said:

Why was there no show and tell on 17th?

Every couple weeks some sort of KSP2 related information is typically revealed, but it's not always guaranteed, and it's not always going to be in the form of a Show and Tell. It may be a dev diary, a short blurb from a dev, a feature video, etc. Show and Tell videos are not guaranteed to be released every other Friday, or at a specific time. It depends on what we're working on internally and what we have lined up as to the type of content that is revealed and when.

1 hour ago, AtomicTech said:

It really does! I wonder how a GAMEPLAY trailer would look like.

Reveal hidden contents

Subliminal messaging for @Nate Simpson, @KSPStar, and @Intercept Gamesin general.

Why spoil the game? Why can't we be surprised by the game? Why must Intercept reveal every little thing they are doing in KSP2?

11 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

It really does! I wonder how a GAME PLAY trailer would look like.

Reveal hidden contents

Subliminal messaging for @Nate Simpson, @KSPStar, and @Intercept Gamesin general.

Uh, we've been shown quite a bit of in-game footage?

Also, it's very likely that the game isn't in a state where there really is "gameplay". The release is roughly a year out still.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.