Good news! KSP 2 roads,bases,runways and space centers REVAILED

KSP Dragon

This base building mechanic intrigues me a lot. I'm going to use it to turn Laythe into the second Kerbin once I get KSP2.  Build a full space center that can assemble and launch all kinds of spacecraft there, and settle dozens of Kerbonauts. Also, Minmus should become an auxiliary spaceport in early game.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:21 PM, ave369 said:

This base building mechanic intrigues me a lot. I'm going to use it to turn Laythe into the second Kerbin once I get KSP2.  Build a full space center that can assemble and launch all kinds of spacecraft there, and settle dozens of Kerbonauts. Also, Minmus should become an auxiliary spaceport in early game.

Can't wait to see what other worlds there will be which are 'Kerbin like'. Gurdamma is an obvious contender so far

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 9:21 PM, ave369 said:

what? 5  buildings on the entire surface haha