Any official fix for the 4K resolution bug?

If you don't know, KSP has a very blatant issue where, upon doing ANYTHING with the keyboard or mouse during loading screens, the game will forcibly switch the resolution to whatever the in-use monitor's maximum resolution is.  For a 4K monitor, this means 3840x2160.  This is extremely problematic since the UI scaling options only work for about 50% of the UI elements, resulting in not being able to see a lot of critical on-screen panels.  I'm sure it would result in a sizeable performance hit for many users too.  Has there been any workaround found besides "don't touch your controls in any way, shape or form during loading screens"?  Because that's not a very good workaround.  (I do know about AnyRes, but I'm looking for a stock solution if one exists, and AnyRes is a Band-Aid-on-a-gaping-wound kind of solution anyway).

12 minutes ago, SkyRender said:

Has there been any workaround found besides "don't touch your controls in any way, shape or form during loading screens"?

I don't think there's any workaround to it, and I doubt there will be since the development on the game as we know it has essentially ended. It is incredibly infuriating and I'm just glad I figured out the 'solution' to the constant resolution resets and have learnt to leave it alone now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.