What will you name your colonies on various planets?

ave369

I'm going to focus on Minmus in early game and Laythe in midgame. The colony on Minmus will be called, unimaginatively, Minmus City and located in the middle of the Greatest Flats. As for the Laythe bases, I'm going to have more than one because I'll try to turn Laythe into the second Kerbin because it's so hospitable and Kerbin-like. Given the seagoing theme of the moon, the settlements on various islands will be called Port Royal, Tortuga and New Providence.

What are your plans for colony names?

Edited by ave369

Thinking about naming them after greek gods and heroes, just like I name my rockets, although I may mix it up a bit with some Kerbalized names, like maybe Kermes, or something like that :)

And every on-ground base named after the first one who forgot to check oxygen before getting out, or didn't close the airlock before taking the helmet off, or was driving a rover at twice exceeded speed and preferrablly drunken, or did something else in the name of Darwin (whose statue should be the first installation to build the whole colony around).