Well Wishes for Winchell Chung

0111narwhalz

5 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Winchell Chung, alias @nyrath, is in the hospital with a life-threatening illness. If Atomic Rockets or any of his works touched you, I invite you to write something to him in this doc.

That is unfortunate and sad.

Prostate cancer is something that can be encouraged by eating regularly from red meats, fatty foods, high sugar content, and alchohol.

To discourage it feed on brocolli and other cruciforous veggies, eat low sugar if at all, and low fat, and a variety of fruits and veggies.

That's the best I can do for any one here... since nobody wishes to get that disease.

Regular exercise helps too... recycles the blood flowing through your veins... like a human oil change.

I was actually looking for the right thread to post about this sad situation.

My wife says the people with a positive outlook actually seem to do better (and she's treated this very thing for, yeesh, 24 years now counting residency).

My first interaction was (unknown to me at the time) playing Ogre, and I only later discovered that the author the go-to website for everything related to realistic space futurism was the same person.

Sincerest best wishes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.