Ballisticfox's Neutral TUFX Config

ballisticfox0

On 11/13/2021 at 1:45 AM, Jackmason said:

i just got this and there's a lot of options in the tufx menu what one do i pick warm or cold 

Sorry for the very late reply but that is up to you to decide, I know people that prefer warm and people that prefer cold so it’s up to your taste.

——

I’m currently planning to release my True configs, some configs based on real cameras used in space, soon so keep an eye out for that

I’m also planning to release my Lukewarm a config, it’s similar to my neutral config but now with

-Grain

-Chromatic Aberation

-Eye adaption 

-Improved Grain

And a lot more!

These will release anywhere from 5 hours to 5 days from now. If you want to test them and provide feedback send me a dm.

Edited by ballisticfox0

On 12/2/2021 at 12:18 AM, ballisticfox0 said:

Sorry for the very late reply but that is up to you to decide, I know people that prefer warm and people that prefer cold so it’s up to your taste.

——

I’m currently planning to release my True configs, some configs based on real cameras used in space, soon so keep an eye out for that

I’m also planning to release my Lukewarm a config, it’s similar to my neutral config but now with

-Grain

-Chromatic Aberation

-Eye adaption 

-Improved Grain

And a lot more!

These will release anywhere from 5 hours to 5 days from now. If you want to test them and provide feedback send me a dm.

ok thank you 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:17 PM, bigyihsuan said:

Wonderful configs!

Could you change the version compats on CKAN so I can download this on my 1.11 CKAN install? (I know I can install it manually but CKAN is so convenient lol)

In ckan, settings > compatible game versions > select 1.10 > apply

3 hours ago, ballisticfox0 said:

In ckan, settings > compatible game versions > select 1.10 > apply

Hmm, there's three on CKAN: lukewarm, neutral, and vintage. Only lukewarm is set to be compatible with 1.10, and all the others have minimum KSP 1.12.2.

Which one is it? Is the actual one the neutral one? or is it lukewarm?

Edit: I just told CKAN to force-install the v1.3 version of the neutral configs, will say something if things break later.

Edited by bigyihsuan

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, darkracer125 said:

the question was asked already but got skipped over.  

but what is the "secret" profile?  

Ah

That was one of the configs that I had planned on releasing before the new scatterer update came in with the new tonemapper and made everything look oversaturated.

Thanks for asking again though, I’ll upload them to the github in a few hours.

• 5 months later...

Hi!  Unfortunately, I don't get this beautiful shining effect like on your screenshots. Is it included with this TUFX config or is it a completely separate mod that gives you the shining? Here's my screenshot of what I get while using the FoxColdHDR-preset. I would really appreciate your answer. 

jKlac4R.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/19/2023 at 6:27 PM, hermannehrlich said:

Hi!  Unfortunately, I don't get this beautiful shining effect like on your screenshots. Is it included with this TUFX config or is it a completely separate mod that gives you the shining? Here's my screenshot of what I get while using the FoxColdHDR-preset. I would really appreciate your answer. 

jKlac4R.png

I believe he uses Textures Unlimited for the shiny parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.