DO you need the ksp luncher?

2 hours ago, Gargamel said:

You can ignore the launcher and launch the game directly from the KSP.exe (I forget the exact name).  

I do that with the steam-version of ksp, though a downside with that is that if you launch it from the EXE directly then steam doesn't count hours played

2 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

I do that with the steam-version of ksp, though a downside with that is that if you launch it from the EXE directly then steam doesn't count hours played

Do you really want to keep track? :D:blush:

5 hours ago, easonx said:

Can you delete the ksp luncher? it's quite annoying.

Ten years along, and we still haven't caught that durned KSP luncher. Leave my snacks alone!

;)

10 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

Ten years along, and we still haven't caught that durned KSP luncher. Leave my snacks alone!

;)

Is that why there's a message on one of the whiteboards in the Admin Building saying "lunch thief still at large"? Not sure which level of AB it features in but it's there.

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

1 hour ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

Is that why there's a message on one of the whiteboards in the Admin Building saying "lunch thief still at large"? Not sure which level of AB it features in but it's there.

arUQlKp.png

AB level 1

j64mnEM.png

AB level 2

nbLDEkN.png

We have a pretty good lead on who it is though...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.