[NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT] MPE Revived

Interplanet Janet

This mod is no longer under active development. Do not download this mod.

If you wish to download the component bodies, visit the original mod:

The new bodies previously part of this mod (Doppler, Palloocus, etc.) are now part of their own planet pack.

Edited by Interplanet Janet

3 hours ago, Interplanet Janet said:
  1. Mod compatibility
    1. DMagic Orbital Science

Ithink it kinda works with DMagic orbital science? I have -on Exo's version- a probe around Ervo loaded with al kinds experiments, stock and DM, and I think they all work. Will have to doublecheck that.

4 hours ago, modus said:

Ithink it kinda works with DMagic orbital science? I have -on Exo's version- a probe around Ervo loaded with al kinds experiments, stock and DM, and I think they all work. Will have to doublecheck that.

AFAIK, she never actually wrote any patches for DMagic Orbital Science. I will try to make sure all the science experiments are taken care of with DMagic, although there are a ton of them.

So I just checked really quickly. I am in low orbit around Ervo, and I can get low orbit science from DMagic's experiments, like the telescope, magnetometer, micro goo, radio and plasma wave, ...

Weird. 

haven't really checked biomespecific science though...

Edited by modus

5 hours ago, modus said:

So I just checked really quickly. I am in low orbit around Ervo, and I can get low orbit science from DMagic's experiments, like the telescope, magnetometer, micro goo, radio and plasma wave, ...

Weird. 

haven't really checked biomespecific science though...

Admittedly, yes, it does have science definitions, but most of the time it resorts to a couple of defaults. I think I will need to try to write some custom science definitions. Those will likely come in version 1.2, hopefully.

4 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

@Interplanet Janethey! So, you have adopted MPE... It brings me back to the time I was going to make a movie out of it, but I didn't continue it.
Best of luck on the improvements of this mod! I might revive Beyond Eeloo's vibe by... a book... Soon.

And make Havous great! :)

How can I make it greater? It's already great as it is! 

@Interplanet Janethello again, I just have a suggestion for the future versions of this magnificent mod.

1. Textures: hopefully some will be a bit more clearer (not like Parallax, that might just be impossible :sticktongue:)
2. Interesting science definitions: I just see some mods with a plain message on the science transmission. I don't like that. I like to give myself some fun... with science! And support with other mods (I know that already since I read forums) is magnificent!
3. Moaaaaaar stuff: I mean, Havous is my favorite, Soden is already featured in my video (check it out on my channel), Ervo (is this w/ the atmosphere) is used and seen multiple times in my A Golden Decade video. Make stuff more interesting, if possible. And yes, I know you'll add some more, and I'm stoked. Hopefully I just might make a video with that soon :)

Best of luck with maintaining this mod!

Spoiler

By the way, you are nominated for Kerbal Grammys oh, wrong thing. TOTM for October 2021! :D

22 minutes ago, Kerbal Productions said:

@Interplanet Janethello again, I just have a suggestion for the future versions of this magnificent mod.

1. Textures: hopefully some will be a bit more clearer (not like Parallax, that might just be impossible :sticktongue:)
2. Interesting science definitions: I just see some mods with a plain message on the science transmission. I don't like that. I like to give myself some fun... with science! And support with other mods (I know that already since I read forums) is magnificent!
3. Moaaaaaar stuff: I mean, Havous is my favorite, Soden is already featured in my video (check it out on my channel), Ervo (is this w/ the atmosphere) is used and seen multiple times in my A Golden Decade video. Make stuff more interesting, if possible. And yes, I know you'll add some more, and I'm stoked. Hopefully I just might make a video with that soon :)

Best of luck with maintaining this mod!

Hide contents

By the way, you are nominated for Kerbal Grammys oh, wrong thing. TOTM for October 2021! :D

You nominate by reporting right?

3 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:

Ah, don't worry. I'm sure Exo might be developing a remake in the near future. I'm already working on DDS and OnDemand loading, so that should be cool.

3 hours ago, Kerbal Productions said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The heck is TOTM?

1 hour ago, Interplanet Janet said:

TOTM?

Thread of the month. You'll get honored! More info given by some people... haha, I'm lazy rn to give a link! :D

4 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

You nominate by reporting right?

Report it and say some stuff like "good morning my friend I had a cup of coffee and also I landed on the mun but after i crashed then I aerobraked on Jool but I forgot the heat shield so it's a death and I got to go to Eeloo and hug it"

Just kiddin'

say that you nominate it!

i need help 

Uploading Crash Report
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.Start () [0x00012] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

(Filename: <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb> Line: 0)

[ModuleManager] Total loading Time = 826.685s 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetNearest (CelestialBody body) [0x00062] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetBrightest (CelestialBody body) [0x0000a] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) [0x0000e] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () [0x00052] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Uploading Crash Report
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () [0x0003e] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 

Exception handling event onNewGameLevelLoadRequestWasSanctionedAndActioned in class RuntimeUtility:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetNearest (CelestialBody body) [0x00062] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.GetBrightest (CelestialBody body) [0x0000a] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.PatchTimeOfDayAnimation () [0x00012] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.OnLevelWasLoaded (GameScenes scene) [0x0000a] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.<Awake>b__5_1 (GameScenes s) [0x00000] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <cd473063d3a2482f8d93d388d0c95035>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Uploading Crash Report
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.PatchTimeOfDayAnimation () [0x00012] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.OnLevelWasLoaded (GameScenes scene) [0x0000a] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.<Awake>b__5_1 (GameScenes s) [0x00000] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <cd473063d3a2482f8d93d388d0c95035>:0 
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
EventData`1:Fire(GameScenes)
<FireLoadedEvent>d__46:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

[AssemblyLoader] Exception when getting assembly attributes: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type of field 'FSBDparticleFX:pEmitter' (4) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000037 (from typeref, class/assembly UnityEngine.ParticleEmitter, UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null) assembly:UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:UnityEngine.ParticleEmitter member:(null) signature:<none> 

[ScenarioTypes]: List Created 31 scenario types loaded from 78 loaded assemblies. 

File 'D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/../Missions/MissionScoreInfo.cfg' does not exist 

[ApplicationLauncher] Awake False 

[ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown 

ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 0 

[UiApp] Awake:  

[ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene MAINMENU ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop True 

Exception handling event onLevelWasLoadedGUIReady in class <>c:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.StarLightSwitcher+<>c.<Start>b__2_1 (GameScenes scene) [0x00005] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 

Uploading Crash Report
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.StarLightSwitcher+<>c.<Start>b__2_1 (GameScenes scene) [0x00005] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
<FireLoadedEventGUIReady>d__47:MoveNext()

[SCANsat] Shader asset bundle loaded; using platform bundle: scan_shaders-windows.scan 

[SCANsat] Unity skin asset bundle loaded 

[SCANsat] Icon asset bundle loaded 

[SCANsat] UI prefab bundle loaded and processed 

[SCANsat] All SCANsat asset bundles loaded 

at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) [0x0000e] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () [0x00052] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 

at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () [0x0003e] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 

[UIApp] Adding  to Application Launcher 

[ApplicationLauncher] SetHidden:  

2 hours ago, squeaker0704 said:

i need help 

Uploading Crash Report
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.Start () [0x00012] in <d504c2aecaea4315a6dc0040212faedb>:0 

[ModuleManager] Total loading Time = 826.685s 

Uploading Crash Report

Uploading Crash Report

Exception handling event onNewGameLevelLoadRequestWasSanctionedAndActioned in class RuntimeUtility:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Uploading Crash Report
<FireLoadedEvent>d__46:MoveNext()

[AssemblyLoader] Exception when getting assembly attributes: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type of field 'FSBDparticleFX:pEmitter' (4) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000037 (from typeref, class/assembly UnityEngine.ParticleEmitter, UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null) assembly:UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:UnityEngine.ParticleEmitter member:(null) signature:<none> 

[ScenarioTypes]: List Created 31 scenario types loaded from 78 loaded assemblies. 

File 'D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_x64_Data/../Missions/MissionScoreInfo.cfg' does not exist 

[ApplicationLauncher] Awake False 

[ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown 

[UiApp] Awake:  

[ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene MAINMENU ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop True 

Exception handling event onLevelWasLoadedGUIReady in class <>c:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Uploading Crash Report
<FireLoadedEventGUIReady>d__47:MoveNext()

[SCANsat] Shader asset bundle loaded; using platform bundle: scan_shaders-windows.scan 

[SCANsat] Unity skin asset bundle loaded 

[SCANsat] Icon asset bundle loaded 

[SCANsat] UI prefab bundle loaded and processed 

[SCANsat] All SCANsat asset bundles loaded 

[UIApp] Adding  to Application Launcher 

[ApplicationLauncher] SetHidden:  

What other mods do you have? It seems to work perfectly fine on my end.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.