Which parts in which mods?

Is there an easy (or maybe semi-easy) way to tell which parts are from which mods? I've loaded several mods but there are a lot of parts that I'm not using, so I'm thinking it would be nice to be able to either remove the mods that supply those parts, or to somehow suppress them from the VAB/SPH lists. I don't want to hack the parts or change properties or functionality of them or their mods, just looking to hide the one's I don't use. 

Janitor's Closet or Partinfo are two mods that can tell you this information. The former allows you to manipulate and filter parts in the VAB/SPH by which mod it comes from, the latter is just informational  about where a part is from and what modules it has.

Edited by Caerfinon

I tried loading Janitor's Closet using both CKAN and manually and no buttons show up in the VAB or SPH, and the menus that are supposed to appear (according to the instructions) when you click on a part while holding 'Alt' don't appear. I've verified that the JC folder is in GameData at the same level as the other mods I've installed. Not sure what else to try. 

14 minutes ago, maddog59 said:

Not sure what else to try. 

Do you have the latest versions of;

• Module Manager
  • Click Though Blocker
  • SpaceTux Library

All are hard dependencies for Janitors Closet.  If you have these and it is still not working then make an entry in the Mod's forum and post your ksp.log and your player.log  and you should get an answer to why it is not working for you. 

On 9/19/2021 at 2:39 PM, Caerfinon said:

Do you have the latest versions of;

• Module Manager
  • Click Though Blocker
  • SpaceTux Library

All are hard dependencies for Janitors Closet.  

Yes to one and two, didn't know about #3. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.