Hey, SQUAD! I'd like to suggest a few features and alot of things. I would like to see a button to add custom planets. I'd also like to add  more parts (see below for list). I'm gonna leave you guys for the designs (IM BAD AT MODELING). Thanks! I really hope you add these.

Engines:

Kerbality Robotics Inc.
- LV - 9870 Engine "Puffman"
- LV - 9871 Engine "Locklight"
- RS 10 Command Capsule

Az Kerbospace Engineering
- JTV - 78 - 9 Jet Engine "Ocelot"
- JTV - 27 - 0 Jet Engine "Omen"
- Omega 20 Spaceplane Cockpit

Ovelap Corp
- Joolicard 4 Antenna
- Joolicard 4 Antenna - X
- K-Factor 9 Command Pod

Lowne Aerospace Engineering (Ships) (Credits to Matt Lowne and Lowne Aerospace, a KSP Player and KSP aerospace company)
- Argus (Comes in Argus, Argus 2)
- Odyssey
- Phantom (Comes in Duna Phantom, Minmus Phantom, Mun Phantom, Laythe Phantom, and Mun Phantom II)
- Dune (Comes in Dune 1, Dune 2, and Dune 3)
- Archangel (Comes in Archangel, Archangel 2)
- Artemis
- Acacius 2
- Engadine

6 hours ago, Az Aerospace said:

- JTV - 78 - 9 Jet Engine "Ocelot"
- JTV - 27 - 0 Jet Engine "Omen"
- Omega 20 Spaceplane Cockpit

- Argus (Comes in Argus, Argus 2)
- Odyssey
- Phantom (Comes in Duna Phantom, Minmus Phantom, Mun Phantom, Laythe Phantom, and Mun Phantom II)
- Dune (Comes in Dune 1, Dune 2, and Dune 3)
- Archangel (Comes in Archangel, Archangel 2)
- Artemis
- Acacius 2
- Engadine

These can be from Near Future Aeronautics or Mk2 Expansion.

- Joolicard 4 Antenna
- Joolicard 4 Antenna - X

Near Future Exploration.

- RS 10 Command Capsule

- K-Factor 9 Command Pod

Near Future Command.

- LV - 9870 Engine "Puffman"
- LV - 9871 Engine "Locklight"

Near Future Launch Vehicles.

Really the only thing that would completely flip this plan is if the player in question is playing on console. Otherwise, just get Near Future from Nertea.

11 hours ago, Az Aerospace said:

Hey, SQUAD! I'd like to suggest a few features and alot of things. I would like to see a button to add custom planets. I'd also like to add  more parts (see below for list). I'm gonna leave you guys for the designs (IM BAD AT MODELING). Thanks! I really hope you add these.
Engines:

*yadayada*

What use is this list if you never provide cross-section profiles, ISPs and thrust in Kn? This seems to be little more than self-insertion - if you think the stock parts selection is lacking, ReStock+ already plugs some gaps Squad left. If you think the tech in the game is too 60s, you can get the Near Future / Far Future mods that do a Stock/KSP2-alike implementation of futuristic tech (Magnetoplasmadynamic thrusters, nuclear saltwater rockets, nuclear reactors, etc). KSP is no longer being actively developed so mods are your best shot at extending the game further. As for the planets thing, that is a very difficult thing to do, maintaining flexibility and accessibility. Read Jundroo's Simple Rockets 2 devlog, they're doing their own built-in planet editor.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.