landing gear upside down

When I've nothing to do, sometimes I build airplanes(that never fly well) for fun.
I'm usually able to place landing gears correctly, under the wings, or solar panels on top of them, but not today.
One of the gear or panel is placed upside down and I do not remember how do I fix it.

gear%20upside%20down.png?dl=1

Edited by antipro

It looks like you've placed your wings in radial symmetry, instead of mirror symmetry. Try repositioning the whole wing, or the fuselage that it's sitting on.

Additionally, your wings can bend a little bit, since they're made of many parts; this makes it a pretty bad spot to put your wheels. 

2 hours ago, AlpacaMall said:

It looks like you've placed your wings in radial symmetry, instead of mirror symmetry. Try repositioning the whole wing, or the fuselage that it's sitting on.

you're surely right, I'm gonna try to replace fuselage orientation. thx

gears.png?dl=1

well, changing the remote guidance unit by 90° solve the problem with the frontal wings, but is it really necessary?
I don't like to have the RGU in that way, is asymmetric, anyway I still have the issue with back side wings.
I can't realize how to turn those damned fuselages.
I gonna thinking I will rebuild it from scratch.

ok the problem was twofold, first I added and re-root an MK1 cockpit, this for solving frontal wings.
about the rear wings I had to re-attach the tt-38 decouplers with symmetrical mode and all went good.
The choose is to use a cockpit or having the RGU rotated for an asymmetrical 90°.

anyway, once I've attached gears, panel, lights, batteries, etc on the wings and on the fuselage,
I can remove the cockpit and all the pieces remain well placed. (yes but navball will be messed up)

Air%20fixed.png?dl=1

errata corrige: the RGU must be oriented in the way the game wants or the navball will be messed up.

This is the only way:
rgu%20orientation.png?dl=1

Flying:

flying%20rear.png?dl=1

flying%20front.png?dl=1

Edited by antipro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.