Az Aerospace

Welcome to the forum @Az Aerospace

Where are you at with your gameplay? I generally make 2 stage rocket designs. The first stage is built to run out of propellant just before orbit (to avoid accumulating too much debris) and the second stage performs my required mission and returns the crew to Kerbin. 

As for spaceplanes, I can help if you need one that runs out of fuel just before it makes orbit and burns up on the way back down. ;p

3 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @Az Aerospace

Where are you at with your gameplay? I generally make 2 stage rocket designs. The first stage is built to run out of propellant just before orbit (to avoid accumulating too much debris) and the second stage performs my required mission and returns the crew to Kerbin. 

As for spaceplanes, I can help if you need one that runs out of fuel just before it makes orbit and burns up on the way back down. ;p

I'm practically able to make rockets that can go into space but not to orbit... hehehe. :happy:

Some posts have been removed.  Although meant in good humor, religion is a topic that can easily offend some, and for the oddest reasons that you'd never expect.   To keep the forums clean of those  arguments, we ask you avoid such topics. 

5 hours ago, Az Aerospace said:

I'm practically able to make rockets that can go into space but not to orbit... hehehe. :happy:

Kinda sounds like me in 2019!

I'd advise you to go watch some of @Matt Lowne's Lowne Aerospace 2: The Second One where he covers the basics and how to get (almost) anywhere. Once you think you know what you're doing, go design, build, and test! Never be ashamed to use the revert flight button. If you have anymore specific questions, you've come to the right place! :grin:

Spoiler

Also, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!

BTW I really like Matt Lowne. I watch his Vids. I even watched his movie called "Duna Attacks: A KSP Movie"! That's a MUST WATCH!:happy::D:cool:

15 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Some posts have been removed.  Although meant in good humor, religion is a topic that can easily offend some, and for the oddest reasons that'd you'd never expect.   To keep the forums clean of those  arguments, we ask you avoid such topics. 

OK! Sorry!

14 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

Kinda sounds like me in 2019!

I'd advise you to go watch some of @Matt Lowne's Lowne Aerospace 2: The Second One where he covers the basics and how to get (almost) anywhere. Once you think you know what you're doing, go design, build, and test! Never be ashamed to use the revert flight button. If you have anymore specific questions, you've come to the right place! :grin:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!

Thanks! I've been playing a few day and I've decided to love it. Its a great game and it deserves some credit!