List your favorate KSP 1 mods that should be stock in 2.0

On 1/18/2022 at 7:53 PM, Sentient Mop said:
On 10/6/2021 at 2:38 AM, Wizard Kerbal said:

KSP is supposed to be simple, so someone can have fun just picking it up and throwing their kerbals to their chosen celestial body, efficiently or inefficiently. Having to worry about life support, supplies, different fuel types, rocket construction times, radiation belts and a host of other things could ruin the fun for people.

As someone else said, "I play (mostly) stock KSP when I have an hour or two to spare. 
I play RSS when I have days to spare.

While having it as a base feature would ruin the game for some people, having it as a feature you can enable would be amazing and would satisfy everyone involved. A lot of people are interested in the mods that do things like this but either don't have the time or know where to find them. Having them as a feature in the game they can enable to mess around with would allow them to enjoy the more indepth aspects of the game.

Of course, it still should be off by default though - it still goes back to "I play mostly stock KSP when I have an hour or two to spare". If players have to configure their game right so they don't need days to set aside for KSP, that's a bad thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Procedural wings,

Procedural Landing Gear,

Fuel Tank Switch, don't care which one, just one of them.

Remotetech 

if you bother having Soviet/Russian or Chinese inspired spacecraft pods please bother to include a Soyuz Analog.

KIS,

KAS,

have a Module-Manager stock so that isn't something a third party is strictly in charge of maintaining.

various sorting and toolbar controls.

Kerbal Engineer.

FAR/NEAR/Whatever <-better Aerodynamic modeling.

stock Props and boats.

Edited by betaking
typo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Abel101126 said:

I love explosion and torturing Kerbals! So ADD BDA!!! 

You can do that without BDA. It really doesn't take much creativity to make explosions and kill Kerbals.

46 minutes ago, shdwlrd said:

It really doesn't take much creativity to make explosions and kill Kerbals.

If there was a mod for destructible terrain (landing plume holes and crash craters / ditches) and plastic deformation craft damage instead of always-go-boom/puff I would ask for that.

Edited by Vl3d

• 4 weeks later...

- Camera mods (both parts mods and actual camera view modes)

- IVA mods (MoardV)

- Chatterer (nice to have PPT feature on IVA, could be even more useful in multiplayer)

- Procedural Everything mods

- Testflight