Further adventures with MechJeb2

I'm having two issues with MJ2 that I'm hoping the community can help with:

1) The MJ button shows up along the right edge of my screen, but the drop down menu appears in the upper left corner of the screen, and I can't seem to move it. Where it is now it overlays the Warp and Time widgets, and sometimes when I click on it I also activate the Warp. Ideally I'd like it along the upper right edge, but I can't seem to find a way to move it.

2) When I do select an item from the MJ2 drop-down, I see it's window open for a moment, then it disappears. I can see one corner of the item's window in the upper left corner of my screen, and I can left-click and drag it around the screen, and as long as I'm dragging it the window is visible, but the moment I stop moving it, the window disappears (though it reappears the moment I start moving again), and when I release it, it goes back to being off-screen, with just the window's bottom right corner barely visible in the upper left corner of my screen.   

I've uninstalled and re-installed using CKAN multiple times without any change. This is a new directory (1.12) that I built, separate from the Steam directory. 

Problem Solved (2 days later):

I changed my screen resolution (Settings | Graphics in the initial splash screen) then started up a game. Then, when I clicked the 'Settings' button on the MJ2 drop down, the drop down jumped to the right closer to where I wanted it, and the MJ2 utility screens appeared on screen and stayed where I wanted them. I was then able to go back to the resolution setting and play with it until I had a display that worked for me.

Edited by maddog59

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.