Proper Installation of mods. (Umbra Space Industries)

I don't know whats wrong exactly? I downloaded the 112.0.0 Files and put the files in FOR_RELEASE in GameData.  The toolbar icons don't show up, All functionality in WOLF and Konstruction Mod, and it's Similar for LifeSupport too. I tried isolating the USI folder and only run that alongside FireSpitter. and the Community Packs, But that doesn't work either. Am I doing something wrong here? My game version  is Latest 1.12.2

Edited by CipherAspect

11 hours ago, CipherAspect said:

Thanks for replying! Put UmbraSpaceIndustries folder directly from the zip file to Game Data.Screenshot-639.png

I need to see your whole gamedata, do you have firespitter installed? What is the MKS version you downloaded?

Edited by KawaiiLucy

On 9/30/2021 at 3:59 PM, CipherAspect said:

It's the 112.0.0 stuff, I have FireSpitter, and Interstellar fuel switched installed. They are in a different folder rn though.Pic1.pngPic2.png

That is a little bit confusing.  If a mod isn't in your gamedata folder it doesn't work.  These pictures are showing a completely separate location (KSP Mods\Mods).  It doesn't look like firespitter is in your gamedata folder from the other post above.

5 hours ago, goldenpsp said:

That is a little bit confusing.  If a mod isn't in your gamedata folder it doesn't work.  These pictures are showing a completely separate location (KSP Mods\Mods).  It doesn't look like firespitter is in your gamedata folder from the other post above.

I put them in a different folder because I wasn't playing with mods at that moment, Put them in normally. The functionality still isn't there though. (Parts are there, But they don't work)Screenshot-647.pngUntitled-design.pngScreenshot-646.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.