Question for my PC Comrades

AtomicTech

How do you get your mods?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you primarily go to to get mods?

• CurseForge
    • SpaceDock
    • GitHub
    • Forums + SpaceDock
    • Forums + GitHub
    • Forums + CurseForge
    • Other (Do share in the Comments!)
    • CKAN! (I forgot to add it!)

12 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

Funny how no one uses CurseForge.

I do, in fact just posted the 2000th mod there - most of my mods are there. I also use it to put alpha, beta, and pre-releases into the wild. I also put all  my releases there first for two weeks - to see if something slipped through the cracks. 

10 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

I do, in fact just posted the 2000th mod there - most of my mods are there. I also use it to put alpha, beta, and pre-releases into the wild. I also put all  my releases there first for two weeks - to see if something slipped through the cracks. 

Really? Neat!

• 2 weeks later...

Forums to find out about good mods, CKAN to install them, Github if I happen to want to contribute to the mod in question or if I need to recompile it myself or if the mod is not on CKAN or if I want the latest changes and CKAN is behind. The only time I go to Spacedock is if the mod is not on CKAN and not on Github either (this is true for like 2 out of the 150+ mods I currently have installed). And I've never even opened Curseforge except by misclick from inside the game's main menu (funny how that's apparently the official place for KSP mods). 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.