Playing KSP on my school laptop.

pyropelush

You know..... back in the day, I was happy when KSP played at less than 2 spf.    

Yeah... spf.     35 minutes to load the game,  took me 4 years to realize the clock did have a green setting.

Gargamel Remembers. 

So if you get the game to load at all, be happy. 

32 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Yeah... spf.     35 minutes to load the game,  took me 4 years to realize the clock did have a green setting.

Gargamel Remembers. 

Certainly. o_o

14 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Gargamel Remembers. 

This is the one. Thing. I am hoping they sort out in ksp 2. Like if it was just ksp 1 with full fps and load times, I'm happy to pay 60 bucks 

I would recommend using the active texture manager (if you are using mods that's just a MUST HAVE option. I used to have the same situation with my old laptop and it kinda fixed it. FPS grew up from 20 to 30-35 fps. Of course, they are not that stable as I wanted them to be, but it became more playable. Your processor is not that good for this game, but at least this option has to do something for you. Check it out. 

2 hours ago, Jack White said:

I would recommend using the active texture manager (if you are using mods that's just a MUST HAVE option. I used to have the same situation with my old laptop and it kinda fixed it. FPS grew up from 20 to 30-35 fps. Of course, they are not that stable as I wanted them to be, but it became more playable. Your processor is not that good for this game, but at least this option has to do something for you. Check it out. 

Will do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.