[1.8.x-1.12.x] Kerwis Chinese Aerospace Pack - Relastic Chinese Spacecraft and Launch Vehicles [v1.1.1][WIP]

Velctor

1 hour ago, Velctor said:

Yes, we will add them in the future. But maybe they will be add in KSP2 edition of this mod.

I'm not sure what you mean by "heavy launch vehicle for human lunar mission", maybe Artemis and SLS will go to the moon earlier, but they won't  be part of this mod. China's heavy launch vehicle for manned lunar mission is Long March 9, but it has no definite design yet. We will add it after the definite design.

Thoughts about what I posted earlier? About adding realistic fuel to the tanks.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:05 AM, NateDaBeast said:

I have been away from PC gaming for some time now and did not even know this wonderful mod has been updated to finally include CZ-5+more! Excited for the CZ-2 variant for manned spacecraft.

I only have one suggestion if possible, it seems to me that the CZ5 main stage tank uses LiquidFuel and not Liquid Hydrogen which I believe it does use. Is there a specific reason for this? If possible could this be changed for more realistic weight or realism as a whole? Unsure about the upper stage but I thought CZ5 was LH2 based.

Thanks for updating and excited for the future of the mod!

You can install RealismOverhual to get a realistic weight and scale.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:43 AM, Velctor said:

Yes, we will add them in the future. But maybe they will be add in KSP2 edition of this mod.

I'm not sure what you mean by "heavy launch vehicle for human lunar mission", maybe Artemis and SLS will go to the moon earlier, but they won't  be part of this mod. China's heavy launch vehicle for manned lunar mission is Long March 9, but it has no definite design yet. We will add it after the definite design.

I mean the 921 rocket based on existing technology. I think the design has been basically finalized.

Edited by zw_45

On 2/5/2022 at 8:38 PM, SpaceFace545 said:

Does anyone have configs to use this with community resource pack?

That is what I was requesting but sounds like they only offer realism overhaul configs. So for the mean time no LH2 Cz5 first stage.

I hope the decal switching feature stays and is expanded. I made a CZ-3A and CZ-3C but the tanks still say CZ-3B.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:38 AM, SpaceFace545 said:

Does anyone have configs to use this with community resource pack?

It has configs  with RealFuel or RealismOverhual.

13 hours ago, NateDaBeast said:

That is what I was requesting but sounds like they only offer realism overhaul configs. So for the mean time no LH2 Cz5 first stage.

I hope the decal switching feature stays and is expanded. I made a CZ-3A and CZ-3C but the tanks still say CZ-3B.

Coming sooooooon……

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Aussie Toad Stool said:

Will there be b9 variants of the parts without the decals? so We can just have the plain rocket?

I did ask a while ago about them expanding on the b9 switch variants, and REACH did say coming soon. So take this with a grain of salt.

(This was originally because you can make a CZ-3A & C but the main tank still says CZ-3B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.