[1.12.3] SIMPLEX Colonies 1.1

theJesuit

6 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

MM patch the localization file?

this has been explored - it can be done, but has serious potential problems. See Module Manager thread for some more details, needless to say the limitation is in Module Manager and the `#` character.

A new version (still pre-release) of MoarKerbals (and therefor MoarKerbalsParts) is in the short list for the New Year.  I already know what code has to be added. Recommended to use a localization string in the part (like #SIMPLEXC-xxx) instead of just assigning. Extensive effort has gone into localizing both mods; more when there is news.

Edited by zer0Kerbal

18 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

@theJesuit,

However, the KuddleShack module can have a different name, I think.

The lore could be that you need the 2 kerbonauts to train the new one.

I think it may be better. to keep the Interest resource, actually, because using rep costs would make it too easy in Sandbox or Science modes.

Good thinking.  

I'm now on vacation till mid Jan.  Should update then.  Hopefully I'll sneak a kerbalism simplex update but this will have to wait.

I have a version that I have edited to contain the new parts, and removed the old dual arcology.

other changes:

mass of both arcologies is 250 tons

mass of nursery is 75 tons

both arcologies have 100 colonist capacity, and require 94 colonists for interest generation

nusery can create new colonists if at least 10 exist already, costing the mass of a kerbal in ore per kerbal

support for Snacks

both arcologies have a 100% efficient recycler that the crew can make use of as well

the nursery has a 98% efficient recycler

instead of costing ore, colony growth will cost snacks

Notes

The micro gee arcology has its hitchhiker in the exact center, so I just used the hitchhiker iva directly

the klone bay module will need to be updated when @zer0Kerbal updates MoarKerbals

link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16pbfywjg46r15cPXFxAAZBN9Wy74Et1G?usp=sharing

@theJesuit, when this is done, can you add it to CKAN?

Edited by SkyFall2489

2 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

@theJesuit,

It looks like the nursery ring has 2 spokes, at different heights. Is this intentional?

Yup.   One is a mirror of the other, flipped when making it.  Keeps it interesting.

I'm also back from holiday, but havent had a chance to access my PC.  That may have to wait another couple of weeks until work starts back (I'm less exhausted outside of school holidays it turns out)

Peace.

8 hours ago, kennyc222 said:

nice mod! But will you upload it to ckan? Make me easier to download

On 1/3/2022 at 4:23 AM, SkyFall2489 said:

when this is done, can you add it to CKAN?

Once I have it running the way I want I'll get it added to CKAN :)

@SkyFall2489 the kloning module wasn't working in your version?

Edited by theJesuit

10 hours ago, theJesuit said:

@SkyFall2489 the kloning module wasn't working in your version?

Kloning works, renaming the action in the PAW doesn't.

What do you think about the patch that lets colonists live in standard crewed parts?

the MM patch is:

Spoiler

+PART[*]:HAS[crewCapacity[>0],!MODULE[ModuleCommand]]]
{
    @name ^= :$: _ColonyHousing
    @title ^= :$: - Colony Housing
    @crewCapacity *= 2
    %RESOURCE
    {
        %name = SIMPLEXColonyColonists
        %amount = 0
        %maxAmount = #$../crewCapacity$
    }
    !MODULE[ModuleCommand] {}
    !crewCapacity = 0
}
+PART[CrewCabin]
{
    @name = SIMPLEXRecruitmentOffice
    @title = Recruitment Office
    @description = recruit colonists as kerbonauts and expand your space program.
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleResourceConverter
        StartActionName = Start Enlistment Process
        StopActionName = Stop Enlistment Process
        AutoShutdown = true
        GeneratesHeat = false
        INPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            ResourceName = SIMPLEXColonyColonists
            Ratio = 94
            FlowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW
        }
        OUTPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            Ratio = 94
            DumpExcess = true
            flowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW
        }
        OUTPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            ResourceName = SIMPLEXColonyInterest
            Ratio = 0.001
            DumpExcess = false
        }
    }
    !MODULE[SoilRecycler] {}

MODULE
    {
        name = KloneBay

// suggest not using, rather use the localization dictionary to it will be translated
        initiateAction = testing

// Recipe ingredients should be listed sequentially with their corresponding amounts
        // with no whitespaces e.g. ElectricCharge,Oxygen,Biomass
        recipeIngredients = SIMPLEXColonyInterest,SIMPLEXColonyColonists
        recipeAmounts = 1,1

// recipe currency costs (defaults to 0 if not included)
        costFunds = 0
        costScience = 0
        costReputation = 0

//Determines whether accidents happen or not, 
        // can range from 0.0 (to disable) to 1.0 (occurs every time) (double)
        accidentRate = 0.0

allowOrbital = true
        allowSplashedOrLanded = true
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        name = SIMPLEXColonyInterest
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 1
    }
}

This means any part with crew capacity can be the colonist housing, if people do not like the look of the rings. or want to use mod parts.

Edited by SkyFall2489

16 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

Kloning works, renaming the action in the PAW doesn't.

What do you think about the patch that lets colonists live in standard crewed parts?

the MM patch is:

Reveal hidden contents

+PART[*]:HAS[crewCapacity[>0],!MODULE[ModuleCommand]]]
{
    @name ^= :$: _ColonyHousing
    @title ^= :$: - Colony Housing
    @crewCapacity *= 2
    %RESOURCE
    {
        %name = SIMPLEXColonyColonists
        %amount = 0
        %maxAmount = #$../crewCapacity$
    }
    !MODULE[ModuleCommand] {}
    !crewCapacity = 0
}
+PART[CrewCabin]
{
    @name = SIMPLEXRecruitmentOffice
    @title = Recruitment Office
    @description = recruit colonists as kerbonauts and expand your space program.
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleResourceConverter
        StartActionName = Start Enlistment Process
        StopActionName = Stop Enlistment Process
        AutoShutdown = true
        GeneratesHeat = false
        INPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            Ratio = 94
        }
        OUTPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            Ratio = 94
            DumpExcess = true
            flowMode = STAGE_PRIORITY_FLOW
        }
        OUTPUT_RESOURCE
        {
            ResourceName = SIMPLEXColonyInterest
            Ratio = 0.001
            DumpExcess = false
        }
    }
    !MODULE[SoilRecycler] {}

MODULE
    {
        name = KloneBay

// suggest not using, rather use the localization dictionary to it will be translated
        initiateAction = testing

// Recipe ingredients should be listed sequentially with their corresponding amounts
        // with no whitespaces e.g. ElectricCharge,Oxygen,Biomass
        recipeIngredients = SIMPLEXColonyInterest,SIMPLEXColonyColonists
        recipeAmounts = 1,1

// recipe currency costs (defaults to 0 if not included)
        costFunds = 0
        costScience = 0
        costReputation = 0

//Determines whether accidents happen or not, 
        // can range from 0.0 (to disable) to 1.0 (occurs every time) (double)
        accidentRate = 0.0

allowOrbital = true
        allowSplashedOrLanded = true
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        name = SIMPLEXColonyInterest
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 1
    }
}

This means any part with crew capacity can be the colonist housing, if people do not like the look of the rings. or want to use mod parts.

I've worked out the issue I've been having... when the accident rate is set to 0 then kerbals wont spawn. @zer0Kerbal I've raised an issue on Github.

This is a mental breakthough for me.

@SkyFall2489 I'm not keen on other crewed parts holding colonists.  Lore is that they are suppossed to be reclusive and germ/exposure phobic.  Hence the living in arcologies which are 'self sustaining' fully recyclable.  And only move off kerbin in self contained taxi parts.

Having the colonist resource on crewed parts might beg questions like 'why can't i see them on IVA? ' or why aren't they like tourists?

Happy for other people to mod parts instead of using my patched together ones.

@theJesuit,  it's just that everyone has different styles of bases. Your rings may not look the best with Planetary Domes bases, of those Pathfinder inflatables. The patch works for any crewed part without ModuleCommand, so your base can have colonists yet any style of looks. the IVA issue can be resolved my removing it in the patch.

So, now I've got things working...

I've been thinking about how complicated I wanted to make this mod initially, and appreciate the feedback.

Ultimately, I wanted a simple colony mod - one where I could set up an base as an endgame monolith that looked 'impressive' [large], ship expensive colonists there and get kerbonauts out.  I didn't want my processor coping with 100 or so kerbals, or worrying about resource management for them all, hence colonists are  a resource rather than spawned kerbals.  I also didn't want lots of parts, or massive management as USI does that.  I do play kerbalism but I've scaled back the resource management.

But I did want to have some mechanic so that it wasn't a magic 'click fingers' and kerbonaut appears, hence the 'Interest' resource.  Yet I've never been happy with this mechanic.  It was a turn up , timewarp a bit, and get out a kerbonaut.  And then with @zer0Kerbal taking back the MoarKerbals mod and adding in the funds/rep/science possibilities I think that to be a better option.  With the feedback about keeping in the Interest mechanic, It was a real tossup as to what I would do, but I've come down on the KISS (Keep it simple, stupid) principle.

So I'm going to use Rep instead of the Interest resource.  Here are the reasons:

• We've been told that in KSP2 colonies will spawn kerbals when you complete a world first - I think that is what rep in KSP1 should be for.
  • It gives a point to rep in career mode, to care about generating it.
  • It won't be used in sandbox - as sandbox does away with the career style mechanics - so really I'm not that worried.  Kerbonauts will spawn with the cost of 1 colonist
  • I do feel sorry only for Science Career users (perhaps try AngleCan Progression #shamelessplug) but again, this is unlimited funds, and the best facilities from the go, a slower version of sandbox.
  • It is possible that you may need to care about how much rep you are getting, but I suspect not.  This may require some future balancing (or not)

So, four parts:

• Two arcologies that contain a colonist resource and is required to exchange into  kerbonaut.  One of these will work only landed, the other only in orbit.
  • One 'taxi' to populate your arcologies from kerbin
  • One nursery to create more colonist resource.  This will still need multiple colonists working over time to produce another, and also either Ore or the Simplex Ores.  With kerbalism it will operate like  a greenhouse.
  • Lab is the only part available for training the civilian.  It will cost of some EC and some science.

I'm happy for people to add in extras with additional mods - or even adapting (see the licence!), but I don't have the energy for making or adding in lots of additional configs for support of other mods - I want to keep this real simple.

Release is nearly there.  I need to balance the rep and science, and add in the nursery requirement for Ore and Simplex Ores to balance the mass (as each colonist spawns with suit, parachute and EVA pack).

Peace,

I definite will try this out! As This mod should become a stock feature in KSP 2 .....Simple but more fun of the gameplay...so we are provided Two arcologies, one taxi (how is powerful of that taxi?), one Nursery for supplies/resouces for the colonist and finally a lab...... May you provide some preview screenshots? I want to see them now 

Yeah... can'twait for ckan release so i can try it out ASAP! 

1 hour ago, kennyc222 said:

I definite will try this out! As This mod should become a stock feature in KSP 2 .....Simple but more fun of the gameplay...so we are provided Two arcologies, one taxi (how is powerful of that taxi?), one Nursery for supplies/resouces for the colonist and finally a lab...... May you provide some preview screenshots? I want to see them now 

Yeah... can'twait for ckan release so i can try it out ASAP! 

The taxi is actually a tank for the colonist resource.  Screenshots of the ground arcology are in the OP.  The space arcology towards the end of page 1.

@theJesuit, It may also be a good idea to cost Funds as well - you need to pay the kerbonaut as well, as much as it costs to hire them. My version, on google drive, already costs ore, and will cost snacks if it is installed. If simplex resources and snacks are both installed, I say use snacks.

Once release is there, i'm planning to release my own series of patches for this mod, adding support for various other mods, and maybe add in some new functionality as well. I can't make DLLS, nor models, but I am accomplished at messing with CFG files.

My first idea is probably a massive arcology with builtin nursery that is an underground vault. It will be extremely heavy, but have some custom EL and sandcastle configs to be a bit cheaper because it does not need as much material.

Something like this:

https://kerbalx.com/Juggernoob/Vault-42

Edited by SkyFall2489

1 hour ago, SkyFall2489 said:

My first idea is probably a massive arcology with builtin nursery that is an underground vault. It will be extremely heavy, but have some custom EL and sandcastle configs to be a bit cheaper because it does not need as much material.

Something like this:

https://kerbalx.com/Juggernoob/Vault-42

Ideally yes, Arcologies would be subsurface!

20 hours ago, SkyFall2489 said:

@theJesuit, It may also be a good idea to cost Funds as well - you need to pay the kerbonaut as well, as much as it costs to hire them.

Once release is there, i'm planning to release my own series of patches for this mod, adding support for various other mods, and maybe add in some new functionality as well. I can't make DLLS, nor models, but I am accomplished at messing with CFG files.

Funds can be patched in I'm pretty sure with you addon. I'm not going to worry about Funds as the point of getting colonies producing Kerbonauts off Kerbin is to give high setup cost, but then self sustaining. Kind of like why we mine Ore for fuel when it so cheap.

I also don't make DLLs or models.   We must be kindred non-coders! Dammit Jim I'm a priest, not a Software Surgeon!

On the underground arcologies, the reason i didnt go for it was logic.  As parts jump around and move on loading or get pushed out of the way, the underground base might move too. There was a mod that was looking at having an underground IVA sitting below the main structure.

In other news I've done the Ore and SimplexOres for the nursery.  Almost ready to go.

1 hour ago, theJesuit said:

On the underground arcologies, the reason i didnt go for it was logic.  As parts jump around and move on loading or get pushed out of the way, the underground base might move too. There was a mod that was looking at having an underground IVA sitting below the main structure.

If you're concerned about the parts moving around, maybe I can put some launchclamps inside it, or use the modules for the stamp o tron ground anchor, or BG's grip pads. Also, having a few kilotons should prevent moving just due to the weight.

A benefit of AngleCanMods started with 'A' means that I'll get in before the KerbthulhuKineticsProgram with the Localization file.  This is important to me because Localization files seem to not able to be patched.

@zer0Kerbalvery helpfully has localized many of the PAW things so that I can implement my own :)  I'll just have to watch any updates carefully!

So instead of KloningBay or Klone Kerbal it will be Recruitment Area and Recruit Civilian.

So... almost, almost ready to go.

Hurrah!

Peace.

@theJesuit,

I'm having trouble with welding parts using UbioZur. Could you please load up this craft file and weld it for me, and send me the resulting CFGs?

I've got a lot of mods, so if it says "unknown part modules" its fine.

Spoiler

ship = Vault Arcology v2
version = 1.12.3
description = 
type = SPH
size = 4.12500381,2.9739418,8.2806673
steamPublishedFileId = 0
persistentId = 1305634952
rot = 0,0,0,0
missionFlag = Squad/Flags/default
vesselType = Debris
OverrideDefault = False,False,False,False
OverrideActionControl = 0,0,0,0
OverrideAxisControl = 0,0,0,0
OverrideGroupNames = ,,,
PART
{
    part = crewCabin_4294128088
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 169297850
    pos = 0,13.8000002,1.10000002
    attPos = -0.0627695322,-5.06621933,3.51495266
    attPos0 = 0.0627695322,5.86621952,-1.11495268
    rot = 0,1,0,-4.37113883E-08
    attRot = 3.09086197E-08,0.707106829,-0.707106829,-3.09086197E-08
    attRot0 = 0.707106769,0,0,0.707106769
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 0
    sameVesselCollision = False
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = structuralWing_4294188312
    link = structuralWing_4294125852
    attN = top,Null_0_0|0.986899018|0_0|1|0_0|0.986899018|0_0|1|0
    attN = bottom,Null_0_0|-0.986899018|0_0|-1|0_0|-0.986899018|0_0|-1|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        ToggleSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
            wasActiveBeforePartWasAdjusted = False
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        RemoveSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleColorChanger
        isEnabled = True
        animState = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            ToggleAction
            {
                actionGroup = Light
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleScienceExperiment
        isEnabled = True
        Deployed = False
        Inoperable = False
        cooldownToGo = 0
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            DeployAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ResetAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleScienceContainer
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            CollectAllAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = FlagDecal
        isEnabled = True
        flagDisplayed = False
        isMirrored = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleInventoryPart
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        STOREDPARTS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = SoilRecycler
        isEnabled = True
        RecyclerCapacity = 4
        originalSnacksRatio = 4.6299999667098746E-05
        sourceInputRatio = 0
        ID = 2b7436d1-f215-420f-8e6a-9a325793e256
        cycleStartTime = 0
        progress = 
        lastAttempt = 
        inputEfficiency = 4
        outputEfficiency = 3.6000000000000001
        EfficiencyBonus = 1
        IsActivated = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        lastUpdateTime = 113050559.52325116
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            StopResourceConverterAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            StartResourceConverterAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ToggleResourceConverterAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ELWorkshop
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleTripLogger
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        Log
        {
            flight = 0
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleEVARepairs
        isEnabled = True
        needsMaintenance = False
        mtbf = -1
        currentMTBF = 2160000
        mtbfCurrentMultiplier = 1
        partWornOut = False
        lastUpdated = 0
        reliability = -1
        wheelStuckPosition = -1
        actionGroupId = None
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        name = Soil
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 200
        flowState = True
        isTweakable = True
        hideFlow = False
        isVisible = True
        flowMode = Both
    }
    RESOURCE
    {
        name = Snacks
        amount = 0
        maxAmount = 800
        flowState = True
        isTweakable = True
        hideFlow = False
        isVisible = True
        flowMode = Both
    }
}
PART
{
    part = structuralWing_4294188312
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 2965479944
    pos = 1.89999986,13.6000004,-1.50000036
    attPos = -0.680485606,-0.437527686,2.59999847
    attPos0 = -1.21951354,0.237527877,4.02331352E-07
    rot = -0.500000358,0.499999851,-0.49999997,0.499999851
    attRot = 0.49999994,-0.49999994,-0.49999994,0.49999994
    attRot0 = 0.49999994,-0.49999994,-0.50000006,0.50000006
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector2_4294184778
    link = structuralWing_4294182074
    link = wingConnector4_4294179572
    link = wingConnector3_4294098646
    sym = structuralWing_4294125852
    srfN = srfAttach,crewCabin_4294128088,COLLIDERCYL,0.0399999991|0|0,1|0|0,0.0399999991|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleLiftingSurface
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        reinitResourcesOnStoreInVessel = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = WBIPrinterRequirements
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector2_4294184778
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 1378483080
    pos = 1.90000033,15.0000029,-0.600000143
    attPos = -0.0652227402,-0.106162548,6.55651093E-07
    attPos0 = -1.33477783,-0.793837547,1.1920929E-07
    rot = -0.850651026,5.27827524E-08,1.56392431E-07,0.525730908
    attRot = 0,0.707106709,0,-0.707106709
    attRot0 = -0.162459835,-0.688190937,-0.16245985,0.688191056
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector2_4294183750
    srfN = srfAttach,structuralWing_4294188312,COL 4,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector2_4294183750
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 388891798
    pos = 1.8999989,14.1000013,-2.40000296
    attPos = 0.880568624,1.22487175,1.19209318E-07
    attPos0 = -0.880569696,0.787588954,2.38418608E-07
    rot = 0.850650966,-5.27827524E-08,-7.38081241E-09,-0.525730908
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -5.96046448E-08,2.98023224E-08,5.21540642E-08,-1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector2_4294183288
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector2_4294184778,COL 1,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector2_4294183288
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 2240292334
    pos = 1.89999723,13.1999998,-4.20000315
    attPos = 1.078758,1.2705723,4.99492955E-07
    attPos0 = -1.07875884,0.741889358,-2.62559695E-07
    rot = 0.850651026,-1.4218972E-07,-4.24613319E-07,-0.525730968
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -4.47034694E-08,-8.94069458E-08,3.50177288E-07,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector2_4294183750,COL 1,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = structuralWing_4294182074
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 104100617
    pos = 1.89217901,12.7999992,-3.10000849
    attPos = 1.70604193,2.33043909,-0.00781965256
    attPos0 = -0.906042099,-0.730435133,0
    rot = -0.5,0.500000179,-0.500000179,0.499999702
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = 0,0,5.96046448E-08,-1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    sym = structuralWing_4294125646
    srfN = srfAttach,structuralWing_4294188312,COL 4,0.0399999991|0|0,1|0|0,0.0399999991|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector4_4294179572
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 1398937959
    pos = 1.89371789,12.7999983,-0.599999905
    attPos = 1.65368223,0.822652936,-0.0062828064
    attPos0 = -0.853680551,-1.72265077,1.1920929E-07
    rot = -0.500000536,0.499999851,-0.49999997,0.499999672
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector4_4294096272
    sym = wingConnector4_4294125596
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = structuralWing_4294125852
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3147179503
    pos = -1.90000021,13.6000004,-1.50000012
    attPos = 0.680485487,-0.437527686,2.59999871
    attPos0 = 1.21951354,0.237527877,4.91738319E-07
    rot = 0.5,-0.49999997,0.500000298,-0.499999762
    attRot = 0.49999994,-0.49999994,-0.49999994,0.49999994
    attRot0 = -0.500000119,0.5,0.5,-0.5
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = structuralWing_4294125646
    link = wingConnector4_4294125596
    link = wingConnector3_4294098296
    sym = structuralWing_4294188312
    srfN = srfAttach,crewCabin_4294128088,COLLIDERCYL,0.0399999991|0|0,1|0|0,0.0399999991|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = structuralWing_4294125646
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 1553140068
    pos = -1.8921802,12.8000002,-3.10000706
    attPos = 1.70604181,2.33044052,0.00782048795
    attPos0 = -0.906042099,-0.730435133,0
    rot = 0.500000238,-0.499999702,0.49999997,-0.50000006
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    sym = structuralWing_4294182074
    srfN = srfAttach,structuralWing_4294125852,COL 4,0.0399999991|0|0,1|0|0,0.0399999991|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector4_4294125596
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3477720723
    pos = -1.89371777,12.7999983,-0.599998951
    attPos = 1.65368342,0.822651684,0.00628233049
    attPos0 = -0.853680551,-1.72265077,1.1920929E-07
    rot = 0.49999997,-0.499999851,0.500000417,-0.499999851
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector4_4294095566
    sym = wingConnector4_4294179572
    srfN = srfAttach,structuralWing_4294125852,COL 4,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector3_4294098646
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3818798878
    pos = 1.90000248,14.4000034,0.300002694
    attPos = -0.0240907669,-0.00325942039,2.38418579E-07
    attPos0 = -0.775910079,-1.79674041,1.31130219E-06
    rot = 1.30270089E-15,0.707107008,2.98023224E-08,0.707106709
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -2.68220873E-07,1.7881392E-07,-0.707107008,-0.707106709
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector2_4294097756
    sym = wingConnector3_4294098296
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector3_4294098296
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 291915532
    pos = -1.90000165,14.4000034,0.300002933
    attPos = -0.0240917206,-0.00325965881,-1.4305117E-06
    attPos0 = -0.775910735,-1.79673874,-2.74181389E-06
    rot = 1.49010759E-08,0.707106769,-6.51346737E-16,0.707106888
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = 2.98023153E-08,5.96046306E-08,-0.707106769,-0.707106709
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector2_4294094750
    sym = wingConnector3_4294098646
    srfN = srfAttach,structuralWing_4294125852,COL 4,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector2_4294097756
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3380248563
    pos = 1.9000051,15.4000082,1.20000517
    attPos = -0.0830075741,0.0625009537,7.59830982E-07
    attPos0 = -0.816993892,0.93750298,1.94768859E-06
    rot = 0.707107186,5.65137839E-07,-2.39524894E-07,-0.70710659
    attRot0 = 0.500000238,0.500000358,0.500000179,-0.499999255
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector3_4294098646,COL 8,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector4_4294096272
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 4153940422
    pos = 1.89372373,12.7999964,1.20000327
    attPos = 2.22598646E-06,-1.09963036,-0.0939310789
    attPos0 = 3.01250424E-07,-0.700370491,0.0939350352
    rot = -0.500000417,0.49999994,-0.500000358,0.499999315
    attRot0 = -1.49011612E-07,3.72528945E-07,-1.49011555E-07,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector4_4294094062
    link = structuralWing4_4294089886
    sym = wingConnector4_4294095566
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294179572,COL 9,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector4_4294095566
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 2865810953
    pos = -1.89372194,12.7999964,1.20000422
    attPos = 2.74376202E-06,-1.09963012,0.0939298049
    attPos0 = -8.53947242E-08,-0.700371087,-0.0939339399
    rot = 0.500000358,-0.499999374,0.500000298,-0.49999997
    attRot0 = 2.0861637E-07,-5.21540471E-07,-2.9802143E-08,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = structuralWing4_4294089592
    sym = wingConnector4_4294096272
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294125596,COL 9,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector2_4294094750
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3484615170
    pos = -1.90000069,14.3948259,2.17626953
    attPos = 0,0,0
    attPos0 = -1.87626421,-0.00517630624,3.53425179E-07
    rot = 2.98022993E-08,1.00000012,-5.21540642E-07,1.500037E-07
    attRot = 0,0.707106769,0,0.707106769
    attRot0 = 2.23517361E-07,0.707106888,-2.23517389E-07,0.707106769
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector3_4294098296,COL 8,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector4_4294094062
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 928344051
    pos = 0.893724322,12.7999964,2.20000601
    attPos = 0.308318317,-0.0624989271,-1.00000012
    attPos0 = -0.30831635,-0.937502503,1.51570805E-06
    rot = -3.58075525E-09,-2.24885696E-07,-0.707106948,0.707106709
    attRot = 0.50000006,-0.5,-0.5,0.500000119
    attRot0 = 0.707107127,1.33051415E-07,6.51158075E-07,0.707106411
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector4_4294094012
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294096272,COL 9,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector4_4294094012
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3944760022
    pos = -0.906278491,12.7999973,2.20000744
    attPos = 1.62993967E-06,-1.09962964,-0.0939326286
    attPos0 = 3.01250424E-07,-0.700370491,0.0939350352
    rot = 1.20750812E-07,1.37864561E-07,-0.707106948,0.707106709
    attRot0 = -1.49011612E-07,3.72528945E-07,-1.49011555E-07,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector_4294092382
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294094062,COL 9,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector_4294092382
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 362418274
    pos = -0.106277332,12.7999945,2.60001183
    attPos = -1.03105015E-06,-0.0522489548,0.501862288
    attPos0 = 5.58051852E-07,0.852249026,-0.101860017
    rot = 0.500000238,0.499999613,0.500000238,-0.500000238
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = 2.66102887E-07,0.707106709,-5.96044956E-08,-0.707106769
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector_4294091940
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294094012,COL 9,0.00800000038|0|0,1|0|0,0.00800000038|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector_4294091940
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3833216927
    pos = -0.106275596,12.7999945,0.700012088
    attPos = -0.0235084295,0.127757609,-1.31130207E-06
    attPos0 = -1.8764888,-0.127755716,-1.07288349E-06
    rot = 0.500000358,0.499999642,0.500000238,-0.49999994
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -1.47513845E-07,1.19209261E-07,-6.3220341E-08,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector_4294091602
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector_4294092382,COL,0.00800000038|0|0,1|0|0,0.00800000038|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector_4294091602
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 1035299926
    pos = -0.106276713,12.7999935,-1.19999015
    attPos = -0.0233079195,0.0566083714,-1.77699474E-06
    attPos0 = -1.87669075,-0.0566072613,-8.21766093E-07
    rot = 0.500000358,0.499999523,0.500000358,-0.49999994
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -1.26440455E-07,5.96046164E-08,-2.33604555E-14,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = wingConnector_4294091258
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector_4294091940,COL,0.00800000038|0|0,1|0|0,0.00800000038|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = wingConnector_4294091258
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 2307187285
    pos = -0.106276877,12.7999926,-3.09999037
    attPos = -0.377297282,0.0109416777,-2.27470264E-06
    attPos0 = -1.52270257,-0.0109412214,-5.50555342E-07
    rot = 0.500000298,0.499999344,0.500000417,-0.500000238
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -1.05367192E-07,-5.32906916E-14,1.89660625E-07,1
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector_4294091602,COL,0.00800000038|0|0,1|0|0,0.00800000038|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = structuralWing4_4294089886
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 2395308607
    pos = 1.89372635,13.4999981,2.10000658
    attPos = -0.0651512146,0.0374987125,4.42000328E-07
    attPos0 = -0.634847879,-0.937501848,1.50111077E-06
    rot = 8.40812846E-15,0.707107008,2.98023224E-08,0.707106709
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = 1.41780305E-07,-6.00282249E-07,0.707107186,0.707106531
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    sym = structuralWing4_4294089592
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294096272,COL 9,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = structuralWing4_4294089592
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 3535998231
    pos = -1.89372492,13.4999971,2.10000753
    attPos = -0.0651513338,0.0374976993,-2.09986524E-06
    attPos0 = -0.634847462,-0.937501252,-4.59007232E-08
    rot = 4.47034125E-08,0.707106769,2.98023206E-08,0.707106888
    attRot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot0 = -1.95760688E-08,-3.98897186E-07,-0.707107365,-0.707106292
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = -1
    sqor = -1
    sepI = -1
    attm = 1
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    sym = structuralWing4_4294089886
    srfN = srfAttach,wingConnector4_4294095566,COL 9,0|0|0,1|0|0,0|0|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}
PART
{
    part = RAPIER_4294005994
    partName = Part
    persistentId = 2812848241
    pos = 0,13,-1.30000007
    attPos = -0.00296038389,0.814170837,-4.60001278
    attPos0 = 0.00296038389,12.1858292,3.30001259
    rot = 0,0,0,1
    attRot = 0,0.707106709,-0.707106709,0
    attRot0 = 0.707106769,0,0,0.707106769
    mir = 1,1,1
    symMethod = Mirror
    autostrutMode = Off
    rigidAttachment = False
    istg = 0
    resPri = 0
    dstg = 0
    sidx = 0
    sqor = 0
    sepI = -1
    attm = 0
    modCost = 0
    modMass = 0
    modSize = 0,0,0
    link = crewCabin_4294128088
    attN = top,crewCabin_4294128088_0|0.926931262|0_0|1.25|0_0|0.926931262|0_0|1.25|0
    attN = bottom,Null_0_0|-0.2560305|0_0|-1.25|0_0|-0.2560305|0_0|-1.25|0
    EVENTS
    {
    }
    ACTIONS
    {
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        SetSameVesselInteraction
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
        {
            actionGroup = None
        }
    }
    PARTDATA
    {
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = MultiModeEngine
        isEnabled = True
        runningPrimary = True
        autoSwitch = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            ModeAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ShutdownAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ActivateAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            OnAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleEnginesFX
        isEnabled = True
        independentThrottle = False
        independentThrottlePercentage = 0
        staged = False
        flameout = False
        EngineIgnited = False
        engineShutdown = False
        currentThrottle = 0
        thrustPercentage = 100
        manuallyOverridden = False
        includeinDVCalcs = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            OnAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
                active = False
            }
            ShutdownAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
                active = False
            }
            ActivateAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
                active = False
            }
            ToggleThrottle
            {
                actionGroup = None
                active = False
            }
        }
        AXISGROUPS
        {
            independentThrottlePercentage
            {
                axisGroup = None
                axisIncremental = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                axisSpeedMultiplier = 0
                axisInverted = None
                overrideIncremental0 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                overrideIncremental1 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                overrideIncremental2 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                overrideIncremental3 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
            }
            thrustPercentage
            {
                axisGroup = None
                axisIncremental = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                axisSpeedMultiplier = 0
                axisInverted = None
                overrideIncremental0 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                overrideIncremental1 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                overrideIncremental2 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
                overrideIncremental3 = Pitch, Yaw, Roll, TranslateX, TranslateY, TranslateZ, WheelSteer, WheelThrottle, Custom01, Custom02, Custom03, Custom04
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleEnginesFX
        isEnabled = False
        independentThrottle = False
        independentThrottlePercentage = 0
        staged = False
        flameout = False
        EngineIgnited = False
        engineShutdown = False
        currentThrottle = 0
        thrustPercentage = 100
        manuallyOverridden = True
        includeinDVCalcs = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            OnAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ShutdownAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ActivateAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ToggleThrottle
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        AXISGROUPS
        {
            independentThrottlePercentage
            {
                axisGroup = None
                axisSpeedMultiplier = 0
                axisInverted = None
            }
            thrustPercentage
            {
                axisGroup = None
                axisSpeedMultiplier = 0
                axisInverted = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleGimbal
        isEnabled = True
        gimbalLock = False
        gimbalLimiter = 100
        currentShowToggles = False
        enableYaw = True
        enablePitch = True
        enableRoll = True
        gimbalActive = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            ToggleAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            LockAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            FreeAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            TogglePitchAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ToggleYawAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
            ToggleRollAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleTestSubject
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleSurfaceFX
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleSurfaceFX
        isEnabled = True
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = FXModuleThrottleEffects
        isEnabled = True
        state = 0
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = FXModuleThrottleEffects
        isEnabled = True
        state = 0
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        animState = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            ToggleAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
                active = False
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        isEnabled = True
        animState = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            ToggleAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
                active = False
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleKaboom
        isEnabled = True
        delay = 0
        isGlued = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
            KaboomAction
            {
                actionGroup = None
            }
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleCargoPart
        isEnabled = True
        beingAttached = False
        beingSettled = False
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
    MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleEVARepairs
        isEnabled = True
        needsMaintenance = False
        mtbf = -1
        currentMTBF = 2160000
        mtbfCurrentMultiplier = 1
        partWornOut = False
        lastUpdated = 0
        reliability = -1
        wheelStuckPosition = -1
        actionGroupId = None
        stagingEnabled = True
        EVENTS
        {
        }
        ACTIONS
        {
        }
        UPGRADESAPPLIED
        {
        }
    }
}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.