Separate use of the wings

25 minutes ago, Garryalways said:

I mean stabilizers, ailerons, rudders

Not sure if that's your question, but: assume you have your typical airplane and want to control the ailerons on the starboard wing with one action group and the ailerons on the port wing with a different action group. In that case you need to not have the the two ailerons in symmetry, e.g. by placing them and then removing one of them from  symmetry.

3 hours ago, Garryalways said:

Can the keys be used to control the tilt of the wings? One button is one wing, another button is another wing

1 hour ago, Garryalways said:

I mean stabilizers, ailerons, rudders

I am not sure what you are asking, especially when you say "one button for each wing", anyway assumed that we are talking of the same thing:

Stabilizers                                                                        Ailerons                                                           Rudders
250px-Tail_of_a_conventional_aircraft.sv 220px-Aileron_roll.gif 220px-Aileron_yaw.gif

Assembly some "Control surface" parts, such as Elevon: https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Control_surface
and then controls them with the Flight Controls Keys. All these parts will respond according to your inputs, it is all automatic.

Flight Controls Keys

W     Pitch adjustment (down)
S     Pitch adjustment (up)
A     Yaw adjustment (left)
D     Yaw adjustment (right)
Q     Roll adjustment (left)
E     Roll adjustment (right)

https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Key_bindings

If you otherwise want to use "a key for each wing" for some reason, I don't know how to do it.

Edited by antipro

7 minutes ago, antipro said:

Я не уверен, о чем вы спрашиваете, особенно когда вы говорите «по одной кнопке на каждое крыло», в любом случае предполагал, что мы говорим об одном и том же:

Стабилизаторы, элероны, рули направления.
250px-Tail_of_a_conventional_aircraft.sv 220px-Aileron_roll.gif 220px-Aileron_yaw.gif

Соберите некоторые части «поверхности управления», такие как Elevon: https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Control_surface,
а затем управляйте ими с помощью клавиш управления полетом. Все эти части будут реагировать в соответствии с вашими вводами, это все автоматически.

Клавиши управления полетом

W Регулировка шага (вниз)
S Регулировка шага (вверх)
A Регулировка рыскания (слева)
D Регулировка рыскания (справа)
Q Регулировка крена (слева)
E Регулировка крена (справа)

https://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki / Key_bindings

Если вы  в противном случае нужно использовать «ключ для каждого крыла» по какой - то причине, я не знаю , как это сделать.

OK. Is it possible to keep the angle of inclination? so that it does not return to its original position

11 minutes ago, AHHans said:

Не уверен, что это ваш вопрос, но: предположим, что у вас есть типичный самолет и вы хотите управлять элеронами правого крыла одной группой действий, а элеронами левого крыла - другой группой действий. В этом случае вам нужно, чтобы два элерона не находились в симметрии, например, поместив их, а затем удалив один из них из симметрии.

OK. Is it possible to keep the angle of inclination? so that it does not return to its original position

1 hour ago, Garryalways said:

With the stock game, I don't know, maybe not or maybe with Axis Groups.
With Mechjeb2 mod I'm quite sure it's possible with the Smart A.S.S..

Edited by antipro

13 hours ago, Garryalways said:

Can the keys be used to control the tilt of the wings? One button is one wing, another button is another wing

The answer is "yes".  But the question and answer would be more helpful if you also described your intention/purpose.  Otherwise we're shooting in the dark.  ("As an aircraft designer, I want to achieve...  so how do I construct...  so as to...?")

This craft controls deployment angle of control surfaces:  Hot Dog 2.  In this case, those surfaces are the whole "wing", with the wing "angle of incidence" controlled via "Deployment Angle", similar to the usage of control surfaces as flaps.  (Can provide more information if this is an unfamiliar area.)

In the SPH, you can "Remove from  Symmetry" if you wish to have asymmetric/independent control of e.g. control surfaces.  Then bind whatever keys you want to each.  You still have the option to bind a single key to a pair of independent surfaces such that that key then operates both simultaneously/equally.  (I don't recommend doing this, but I don't know what you're trying to achieve.)

For bigger wings (usual parts, non-control surfaces and this is how I interpreted your question), you'd have to use Breaking Ground (DLC) servos.  It gets complicated fast from there...

Edited by Hotel26

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.