[1.9.x - 1.12.x] Precursors V1.7.1-- ODYSSEY UPDATE -- NOW ON GITHUB!

wpetula

25 minutes ago, yoarebignoob said:

Uhh how to fix Maar liquid being blue?

The config for Maar should specify the correct liquid color (hex). I think someone mentioned that the blue might be caused by an incompatibility. What visual mods are you using in conjunction with Precursors (aside from Scatterer)?

My suggestion for a fix: delete the mod cache for Maar, check the config to see if the liquid color is correct (if not, the color should be tan), then reload the game.

Edited by wpetula

The visual mods i use:

TUFX (recent so it isnt the cause)

EVE

--------------------------------------------------------

Also what mod cache?(OR cache?) i checked the config and it shows #4C391D aka the brown color.

Edited by yoarebignoob

6 minutes ago, yoarebignoob said:

Also what mod cache

There’s a folder inside the OR folder called “cache”. Sometimes, deleting what is inside this cache folder fixes weird issues such as the one mentioned above (without affecting your save). 

Since EVE isn’t supported by Precursors, perhaps try removing it temporarily (and TUFX too) to see if either mod is messing things up.

2 minutes ago, wpetula said:

There’s a folder inside the OR folder called “cache”. Sometimes, deleting what is inside this cache folder fixes weird issues such as the one mentioned above (without affecting your save). 

Since EVE isn’t supported by Precursors, perhaps try removing it temporarily (and TUFX too) to see if either mod is messing things up.

alr thx

22 minutes ago, Sky Kerman said:

Also Maars lakes are blue?

*cracks knuckles*

Looks like I have bugs to fix!

48 minutes ago, Sky Kerman said:

How do I get encounters with planets? The menuver maker is saying things like the maneuver for windswept is is 9 years! Also everyother planet encounters are in 3/4 years.

Are you using the transfer window mod? If not, getting to Windswept quickly might just be a matter of waiting for a better transfer angle.

2 minutes ago, Sky Kerman said:

No I’m useing the stock transfer window planer and stock menuver planner.

Unless I unintentionally created resonance orbits between Windswept and Frontier, I don't think it shouldn’t take as long as you mentioned to transfer. 

Also, unrelated question: how is the YouTube series and subreddit coming along? Have you started with those yet? (No pressure, I’m just curious :) )

42 minutes ago, wpetula said:

Also, unrelated question: how is the YouTube series and subreddit coming along? Have you started with those yet? (No pressure, I’m just curious :) )

Going great! Episode 1 should be out soon! The subreddit is going well too!

22 minutes ago, Sky Kerman said:

Going great! Episode 1 should be out soon! The subreddit is going well too!

Will you share the link to the subreddit (and the video when it comes out)? Thanks!

3 hours ago, Sky Kerman said:

No I’m useing the stock transfer window planer and stock menuver planner.

The slightest inclination difference will cause the stock planner to wait forever. It gave me a transfer window from Kerbin to Mun weeks in the future. That was my last time using it - it's not good. This, plus Kerbal Alarm Clock, is still the best solution, especially for custom planet packs. I use this on both KSRSS and JNSQ.