Duna's transfer indicator glitch?

So, I decided to go to duna. It was successful and all. Then i found out the transfer indicator glitching. When it got close to each other, It kept disappearing. I knew i didn't had any hope so it was already time for me to cheat but i don't like cheating. My rocket is fine and i tested it and founded it had enough fuel to go to duna.

what do you mean?

i know several issues with the close approach indicator glitching, disappearing when you get closer. but you said "it was successful", which implies you actually went to duna. and then you said you knew you had no hope, and i have no idea how to take that one.

but if the issue is indeed he close approach marker disappearing, it generally get fixed when you take care a bit better of orbital inclination. setting up a future manuever at the ascending/descending node to have 0 inclination should make the marker reappear

1 hour ago, Pod4898 said:

the indicator coming close but randomly dissapears and confuses me with another new indicator and switches back and creates a loop like this.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, I'm not sure about that.
The close approach indicator flickering is a normal behavior in some situation, just ignore it.
The flickering you see is probably related to the instability with the Patched conic approximation algorithm
that is showing alternatively the first and the second "orbital passage".
I'm not sure but this can be caused by some small ship movements too.
If you accelerate the time warp to a step or more, like 5x, the indicator should stop flickering.

Edited by antipro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.